2006 Nsw Xmas Case (december)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duff

Worst Website Ever....
Reaction score
Ho Ho Ho,

Summer is approaching (though you wouldn't think it in NSW at present :huh: ), that means time for some nice cold suds brewed by our fellow NSW brewers whilst watching the Aussie flogs the Poms in the Ashes.

New transport arrangements have been arranged with our Newcastle boys, so it's time.

Please add your name if you are interested in participating in an end of year case. It is open to the first 28 brewers. You will be responsible for providing 28 bottles of your finest in 2 milk crates to the designated drop off, by the designated date. If we have more than 28 and someone withdraws, then the next person in line will fill the spot.

Lets get it on :beerbang:

1. Duff

I'm in if you'll have me.

1. Duff
2. Stuster
3. goatherder

WooHoo!
I am in. I will probably be making a brown ale. Big thanks to Duff for organising it, and waiting to hear back from the Newcastle crew. :beerbang:
all the best
Trent

I'm in. Now what to make....

Edit: Just spoke to mikem108, he's in for it too. (can't get to a PC at the moment)

I am in and I promise less carbonation.

1. Duff
2. Stuster
3. goatherder
4. Trent
5. DJR
6. Pint of Lager

I have spoken with Nooch, Les, Kieth the Beer Guy, Stephen and they are all keen aswell. Kieth I dont think has access to a computer at the moment, so if it is OK I will put him in? I will get in touch with the others asap
Trent

1. Duff
2. Stuster
3. goatherder
4. Trent
5. DJR
6. Pint of Lager
7. Doc

1. Duff
2. Stuster
3. goatherder
4. Trent
5. DJR
6. Pint of Lager
7. Doc
8. Homebrewworld.com

1. Duff
2. Stuster
3. goatherder
4. Trent
5. DJR
6. Pint of Lager
7. Doc
8. Homebrewworld.com
9. Kieth the beer Guy
10.Chilled

I just received a text from Chilled, he will be unable to get to a computer till the weekend. If the moderator's feel I cannot add these 2 people, they may take their names from the list, but I would prefer if that doesnt happen :)
All the best
Trent
EDIT Didnt ask Kieths specific permission to put his name up, just recall he said he may not be on the computer much this week, and he is part of the courier system to get the Newy beers to Sydney!

Yep i'm in for sure.

1. Duff
2. Stuster
3. goatherder
4. Trent
5. DJR
6. Pint of Lager
7. Doc
8. Homebrewworld.com
9. Kieth the beer Guy
10.Chilled
11. Nooch

Guys, i don't know what the deal is with people signing up other people because they can't get to a PC. If it's OK for people who can't get to a PC to put their names down, great, but if not, could we know so that we can tell them to get to a computer?

If we can sign up other people, then mikem108 will be in.

1. Duff
2. Stuster
3. goatherder
4. Trent
5. DJR
6. Pint of Lager
7. Doc
8. Homebrewworld.com
9.Chilled
10. Kieth
11. n00ch
12. mikem108

Guys, i don't know what the deal is with people signing up other people because they can't get to a PC. If it's OK for people who can't get to a PC to put their names down, great, but if not, could we know so that we can tell them to get to a computer?

If we can sign up other people, then mikem108 will be in.

1. Duff
2. Stuster
3. goatherder
4. Trent
5. DJR
6. Pint of Lager
7. Doc
8. Homebrewworld.com
9.Chilled
10. Kieth
11. n00ch
12. mikem108
13. Beer Slayer

Yep Linz is stuck in traffic on the M5 and not happy.
He asked me to put him down too !

1. Duff
2. Stuster
3. goatherder
4. Trent
5. DJR
6. Pint of Lager
7. Doc
8. Homebrewworld.com
9.Chilled
10. Kieth
11. n00ch
12. mikem108
13. Beer Slayer
14. Linz

I'd love to be included. (my first case entry, just missed out on the last one in July)

Cheers

Shonky

I'm out this time fellas. Enjoyed the first two but can't commit this time. Enjoy it everyone ;)

Shawn.

Just to update with a list

1. Duff
2. Stuster
3. goatherder
4. Trent
5. DJR
6. Pint of Lager
7. Doc
8. Homebrewworld.com
9.Chilled
10. Kieth
11. n00ch
12. mikem108
13. Beer Slayer
14. Linz
15. Shonky
16. Stephen

im in! missed out last time due to infection....

Still keen.
I'd love to be number Seventeen.

Hey, I'm a poet, and I didn't ummm, I forget. Too much beer yesterday at Potters.

Seth :p

Back