Nsw Xmas Case Swap.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those who have not, pls update the wiki with beer details (link at top prev page) and this thread with your attendance or not.

cheers

1. barls - going
2. Josh - beer with Jason (Syd 03)
3. nifty- not going beer at barls
4. Muggus - Not Attending - Beer coming down with Gulpa
5. Seanohio
6. grantw - going taking Cortez
7. gruntus - going
8. Palebrew
9. Redbeard - attending and can take a case for someone10.
11.Thommo - Attending, and I have room for two extra swaps (four crates). I'm in Castle Hill, PM if you want the address to drop your beer off.
12. Sydneyhappyhour - Going I have room for one extra swaps (2 crates). I'm in Erskineville, PM if your beer needs ride.
13. Monkeybusiness - attending
15. Fatzgodzilla. I'm there
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa -
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J - going
22. Cortez The Killer - beer going with Grantw
23. Sirotilc
24. Johnnyanchovy - beers going down with ???
25. Boris - not going, beer with barls.
26. Lokpikn ( Dark Wheat beer ) - Attending

im planning on making some sausages and ill also be bringing some lamb for smoking. if i can get someone to bring a burner and gas bottle just incase i cant fit mine in.
might even bring some bread if i get organised.

Barls, do you think there will be available smoker time? If so, I could probably get a few oysters from my brother (oyster farmer) who tells me the fresh pacifics are pretty awesome smoked.

im sure we can fit them in at some stage. looks like it might be running non stop from the time i get there.
might try to do some grain if i get the chance.

BUGAR!! the joy of having kids..I willnot be able to make it but would love mybeer to make it...Anyone live near the northern beachesthat can help out. Thanking you.
Mark

1. barls - going
5. Seanohio
7. gruntus - going
8. Palebrew
11.Thommo - Attending, and I have room for two extra swaps (four crates). I'm in Castle Hill, PM if you want the address to drop your beer off.
12. Sydneyhappyhour - Going I have room for one extra swaps (2 crates). I'm in Erskineville, PM if your beer needs ride.
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa - attending
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J - going
23. Sirotilc

1. barls - going
5. Seanohio
7. gruntus - going
8. Palebrew - not going - Beer coming down with Thommo.
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa - attending
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J - going
23. Sirotilc

Edit: Too much pasting.

I am going to have to pull out - I have had some family things come up that it looks like I will need to be in Sydney for, and I don't have enough longnecks to bottle! Sorry guys I hope you have a great time

1. barls - going
5. Seanohio
7. gruntus - going
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa - attending
18. Smiley
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J - going

I have had a bit of a accident on my push bike and been in hospitial last night with very bad neck pains. Nothing broken but in a lot of pain. I am not to sure what i will be doing now untill the day. I will bring beers down as im not to far but have to wait and see how i pull up. I think fishing is out for a while i cant move my head much at all at the moment let alone reverse cars and trailers. I think roughing it in a swag may be out as well. All i can do is wait and see. I might be able to come down with the wife and drive back to my house for a proper bed to sleep in. I do want to come still but cant see me having much fun if i cant tilt my head back to drink beers. :)

I have had a bit of a accident on my push bike and been in hospitial last night with very bad neck pains. Nothing broken but in a lot of pain. I am not to sure what i will be doing now untill the day. I will bring beers down as im not to far but have to wait and see how i pull up. I think fishing is out for a while i cant move my head much at all at the moment let alone reverse cars and trailers. I think roughing it in a swag may be out as well. All i can do is wait and see. I might be able to come down with the wife and drive back to my house for a proper bed to sleep in. I do want to come still but cant see me having much fun if i cant tilt my head back to drink beers. :)
Shit thats no good mate, hope you get on the mend soon :(

Shit thats no good mate, hope you get on the mend soon :(

+1 I know we haven't met and I am new here but nobody deserves to miss a drinking weekend :( . I thought exercise was meant to be healthy.

You could always bring a recliner and bring the beer to your already tilted (and supported) head. Maybe a deck chair? That way you wouldn't need to move your neck.

Of course you'd need someone to bring you the beer ;)

1. barls - going
5. Seanohio
7. gruntus - going
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa - attending
18. Smiley Cannot come Anyone on the northern beaches that could take my beer Would be gratefully appreciated.
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J - going

BUGAR!! the joy of having kids..I willnot be able to make it but would love mybeer to make it...Anyone live near the northern beachesthat can help out. Thanking you.
Mark

ok thats me done i cant take anymore cases. anymore will need to go with ether thommo or sydneyhomebrewer.
ive just packed up the smoker with a nice selection of chips and sawdust.
ill be making my sausages tomorrow night hopefully they come out ok.

ok thats me done i cant take anymore cases. anymore will need to go with ether thommo or sydneyhomebrewer.
ive just packed up the smoker with a nice selection of chips and sawdust.
ill be making my sausages tomorrow night hopefully they come out ok.
Yep Smiley just got in contact with me so thats my car full too i'm afraid.

just finished the first run of the sausages, and they should be really nice i think.
verrrrrrrryyyyyyy bacconny

Officially OUT. Sorry guys, but after the first infection, I just didn't have enough time to get another beer ready. I was really hoping the honey weizen would be good too. Oh well, just like on CYBI I have a few re-brews I have to do.

Syd03 was going to take my case down, so anyone needing a beer courier, he may be able to help you.

1. barls - going
5. Seanohio
7. gruntus - going
16. Syd_03
17. Gulpa - attending
18. Smiley Cannot come Anyone on the northern beaches that could take my beer Would be gratefully appreciated.
19. Retsamhsam
20. Bjorn J - going

bugger they are dropping like flies

so how many beers do we bring for this swap?

Are we down to 18 now?

well, well, that leaves more bottles for me :D

Bjorn

so how many beers do we bring for this swap?

Are we down to 18 now?

well, well, that leaves more bottles for me :D

Bjorn
Thats what I thought, with 28 longnecks the amount of "sample stubbies" for me to taste was going to very limited.

Latest posts

Back