Vic Xmas Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on a serious note, I'm going to be in the area and would love to drop in even just to say hi.

Can someone please message me the address?

041.jpg

For any queenslanders watching

Hi Dudes...

I just picked up this thread.

I'm going skydiving today out in Yering, yes that's right, and I just realised that Mooroolbark is smack bang on the way....As a newbie would love to drop in...shit.. if i picked this up earlier i could of packed the car full of beer. Wouldn't be able to stay long, and I'll have SWMBO with me too.

SS

Did anybody send you address details yet?
yes ty, Chris PMed me.
I'm hoping to be there around 4ish for 30 min ish.
I will also have SWMBO (who loves a beer) and my 13 year old son.
I hope times work out and I can get there.
I'd love to meet you guys.

Can someone PM the address??

Just back from Sydney, and noticed i havent recieved a PM.

+1 for the details.

Going to try and make it, and or try to get someone to swap my batch for me. Matt (mxd) hopefully this can be you. Let me know and i will drop off at your place.

SWMBO has cracked the sads as last week, at last minute, i had to go to sydney for the week. Now i am listening to "You don't have enough time for the kids, me..blahh blahh".

Just back from Sydney, and noticed i havent recieved a PM.

+1 for the details.

Going to try and make it, and or try to get someone to swap my batch for me. Matt (mxd) hopefully this can be you. Let me know and i will drop off at your place.

SWMBO has cracked the sads as last week, at last minute, i had to go to sydney for the week. Now i am listening to "You don't have enough time for the kids, me..blahh blahh".

Sorry Shimple, I have PMed you the address.

Hope we see you even if only for a brief visit.

Cheers

Chris

Hey Paul, I'm getting a lift with Matt H (don mateo), so I think it should be ok for me to take your swaps ? someone will be home all morning,

All bottled. Got up early this morning and carb level was just right. I'll be heading off soon. Just gonna duck up to the shops and grab some nibblies.

Hey Paul, I'm getting a lift with Matt H (don mateo), so I think it should be ok for me to take your swaps ? someone will be home all morning,

Thanks to MXD and Don Matteo, Punxsutawney Porter is on its way.

Looks like the beer gods have dished out a perla day for all. Wish SWMBO understood that beer has its place. Have a great day ya'll... :cool:

Thanks Chris for putting on a great afternoon and a delicious dinner. The beers were pretty darn good too.
Some beer highlights for me were mxd's APA and Chris's Kolsh !
Was a great afternoon with good company.
Thanks to all, esp Chris for putting on a great day.
Looking forward to trying all the beers.

IMG_3144_small.jpg

IMG_3144_small.jpg

thanks Chris and particapants wonderfull day/night
OK just got home, wonderful day, only wanted to do a couple of beers, thank god there was 30 beers to try an d I only had a couple of each :)

Must be a lot of sore heads as there is a severe lack of photos and posts about the day.

Sorry i didnt make an appearance. My missus didn't come right all day so I had the rug rats all day and by the evening I'd had it.

Just woke up mate, even though I left sober to drive... Thank you Chris for an awesome day and hosting us all. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Mr Taylor face is a dangerous opponent indeed ;) Siborg knows.

I've just realized I forgot stuff at your place :p Well, I'll not be making pizza again until I see you next.

Latest posts

Back