• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

19l ss keg king not 1 dent but

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was this in regards to there premium kegs or economy ones?

I'd say it will be the economy keg. The premium kegs are just as good as any second hand corny I've seen, only in better condition obviously as they are new

The premium kegs were 125 a month or do back... so i would say its a premium.

real_beer said:
I was already offered something by someone local. My problem is i work alot and dont come on here to much.

He was 1st in so i pretty much said he could have it.

Very Unusual.. they are usually REALLY GOOD WITH WARRANTIES. They must have their reasons? always good to get both sides..Maybe there is some one here that can help u getting it fixed.. Geordie Steel in cheltenham are great welders and they would probably fix it for 20 or so bucks?? better than ditching it

mrsupraboy said:
I was already offered something by someone local. My problem is i work alot and dont come on here to much.

He was 1st in so i pretty much said he could have it.
I was just stirring you too add a little light banter to the conversation :lol: I thought someone local too you might have jumped on-board and offered you $50 for it. I have a weird sense of humour that most people don't get, but it gives me my jollies and that's what's important too me :icon_cheers:

Grainer said:
Very Unusual.. they are usually REALLY GOOD WITH WARRANTIES. They must have their reasons? always good to get both sides..Maybe there is some one here that can help u getting it fixed.. Geordie Steel in cheltenham are great welders and they would probably fix it for 20 or so bucks?? better than ditching it

Im near blacktown area nsw. If it was 20 i would get it fixed.

Latest posts

Back