• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

19l ss keg king not 1 dent but

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsupraboy

Reaction score
Ive got a stainless steel keg for sale. It is in immaculate condition apart from holes in the ss weld .just needs a weld up. I lost my receipt so they wont do warranty. Best offer and she is urs.

mrsupraboy said:
Ive got a stainless steel keg for sale. It is in immaculate condition apart from holes in the ss weld .just needs a weld up. I lost my receipt so they wont do warranty. Best offer and she is urs.
Pricks. Did you pay by credit card? I believe this is sufficient proof of purchase for warranty claims.

A credit card or any other paper trail constitutes a proof of purchase.
If they don't exchange it for you with this, you can contact the ombinsuman for assistance.

Yes, I can't spell ombudnisman

mrsupraboy said:
I am not typically for name and shame, but, this is pretty deplorable, selling something in working condition and then have it not be.....

To be honest guys i tried everything. Its in great physical condition. I went through so much crap they would only offer me 20% of a new 1

IF you get no satisfaction from them, after you give them one more chance to rectify, you'd be doing us all a service if you name them. I really don't want to support that business, nor put myself in their sights. Maybe include a link to this thread ;)

Im so over worry about $120 it was easier for me to just buy a new one. If there was someone elae i would buy kegs of them but atm keg king is the best priced for what it has

The Australian consumer law is very easy to understand and heavily favourable to the consumer. It is a major defect so you are entitled to replace or refund at no expense. You are also entitled to compensation for that lost keg of beer you put in it ;)

It really bugs me when this stuff happens, I've chased things up for friends on a few occasions and got resolution. Most recent was a 2 year old fridge, the retailer tried to Palm off an issue to manufacturer which is illegal, got a refund at the retailer and a fridge full of food replaced.

Info is power!

mrsupraboy said:
Im so over worry about $120 it was easier for me to just buy a new one. If there was someone elae i would buy kegs of them but atm keg king is the best priced for what it has
Not if the quality no good and they wont back it up! Different story if you do something you shouldn't with it and they give you a fair explanation why they wont help you. I can understand why your over it, but I always make sure I never give a business thats ripped me off another cent of my money EVER AGAIN, even if it costs me substantially more elsewhere. It sends them the wrong message and re-enforces their bad policies. Ross at Craftbrewer is a prime example of a businessman that does things fairly for his customers and sets the standard everyone else should try to reach.

mrsupraboy said:
Pick up blacktown
mrsupraboy said:
If no ones offered you anything yet and you'd change your mind and post it, I'd give you $5 and $20 for postage to WA so it wouldn't be a total loss for you. :beer:. Is it clean or does it have and soft drink syrup or beer dregs in it?

In Keg King's defence, they are usually very generous with their warranty claims.

Im quite surprised, the amount of stuff i have brought in without a receipt and they have replaced on the spot.

Latest posts

Back