• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

100 Litre S/steel Pot For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sedimental

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a 100lt pot for sale. I've used it three times. I'm selling it as 100lts is just too big, i only do 45 lt batches now, so will consider a swap with keg style pot. Price is - $100. Has a small dint near the base which was sold that way. It's a good strong pot, walls and base are thick. Paid close to $300. I'm in Thornbury - Melbourne. Would prefer pickup. I can be contacted at [email protected] Cheers.

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

pm sent also

edit - i forgot to ask is there a tap hole already drilled or are you BIAB

edit2 - id love to get this and use it at maple, fourstar, brendos and my big collaboration brewday

Hmmm, too slow and too far away. If this were closer I'd have snapped it up and suffered the consequences! :ph34r:

I second guessed diving on this but glad I did. I believe she's spoken for gents :p

You lucky, lucky *******! :p

Mind you if it was Aluminium I'd have passed. I Like Bling. ;)

I second guessed diving on this but glad I did. I believe she's spoken for gents :p
NICE pick up. enjoy

edit:. yeah i hesitated and then acasta jumped in before me. oh well.

Hmmm, too slow and too far away. If this were closer I'd have snapped it up and suffered the consequences! :ph34r:
Hah!Hah! Thinking same here, was interested in this. (Wives & beer..ummmm... decisions, decisions!)
Daz

I shouldn't worry. I already have a 95L stainless kettle. It is a cheapy Chinese one though, hence the interest!

Back