• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Celli Flow Control Stainless Steel Taps For sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronin

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm getting a new 3 tap kegerator and I can't seem to find these taps anymore, so I'm putting my two up for sale and going with 3 Perlicks. I can't have mismatching taps :D.

They are the full stainless steel model with flow control, purchased from Craftbrewer about 10 years ago. They haven't been used in about 6 years.

I'm pretty sure they were around $250 when I bought them. Happy to part with them for $150 each or both for $250.

Pickup preferred from Eltham or Melbourne University during the week. Will consider postage at buyers expense.

Willing to negotiate within reason, these are really hard to get now.

James

20180707_112350.jpg

Hey Ronin. Did you still have these for sale. I am assuming probably not as it was from a long time ago.

We are looking for a few other tap designs to compare performance with our new Nukatap FC. So we are looking for a few different models of FC taps to compare performance. Let me know if you still wanted to sell these.

Hey Ronin. Did you still have these for sale. I am assuming probably not as it was from a long time ago.

We are looking for a few other tap designs to compare performance with our new Nukatap FC. So we are looking for a few different models of FC taps to compare performance. Let me know if you still wanted to sell these.
I've got one of the celi fc taps with the plastic spout that hasn't been used, not really keen to sell it but if you want it to do your comparison pm me.

Latest posts

Back