You're Not A Real Homebrewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
until you invite freinds over to help blow a keg so you have somewere for the next brew to call home.

...until you find yourself thinking about tomorrow's brew mid-shag!

or thinking about the next brew is the reason you are in the mood for a shag.
You finally have it sorted out...

looking around at work saying to yourself how could this add to the brewery and how can i get it home then getting it home and then asking yourseld how do i add this to the brewery again

Your a real home brewer if you take it like man

Love Fourstar

Fourstar took a laptop to the swap? And left it unsupervised?

Oh yeah, you're not a real brewer until your AHB account has been violated at a case swap.

Until u in desperation juryrig up some electrical contraption capable of killing anyone near it all in the name of brewing, and thinknits all ok untl learhelcorpse shakes his head and adivses you that u shoulld be dead becuase the wiring is so bad!

Until you exit the dunny and forget to wash your hands (like the Seinfeld pizza guy) and then cook brekkie for SWMBO - then religiously wash your hands with dettol handwash as you always do before entering the brew cave.

Then feel really bad about it so decide to take the Mrs up to Maleny on Sunday for a nice brekkie and look round the art shops etc.

Make that the following Sunday as you are doing a double batch of Rice Lager this Sunday

B)

When you think to yourself 'why the **** would he show me that?' when a mate pops the hood of his car so you can admire the engine...only for him to think the same thing when you show him a pick of your latest beer...

Fourstar took a laptop to the swap? And left it unsupervised?

Oh yeah, you're not a real brewer until your AHB account has been violated at a case swap.

You are a real homebrewer if you leave yourself logged in to fent's PC whilst at the case swap knowing that the smackdown is going to rain down on your login.

:beerbang:

.......unless your beer has coverted a lager boy to drinking good English ales.

Until u in desperation juryrig up some electrical contraption capable of killing anyone near it all in the name of brewing, and thinknits all ok untl learhelcorpse shakes his head and adivses you that u shoulld be dead becuase the wiring is so bad!

I've finally made it!

Latest posts

Back