You're Not A Real Homebrewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your non-personilsed car number plates are either: [AND the reason you bought the car]

IBU-045

ABV-052

APA-US5

ENG-504

and so on...

...until you make an arse of yourself calling other brewers cocks

your wife screams at you and your 35 cartons of stash and you just know that the holy grail might be in the next brew , thats why the kettle is boiling.

You've been called a beer snob on more than one occasion. <_<

Unless your wife calls you a beer nerd .

She's just jealous that I have more toys in the brewery than she has in the kitchen.
She's not too keen on the dutch oven game either. It never gets old.

when 10 out of the 12 hours you spend at work are spent searching for anything stainless..

...you have a wall of milk crates full of homebrew lining your bedroom wall (apartment brewing!)

im always looking in the scarp metal bins at work :lol:

I love junk yards, at one (in Bundy) I found 20 fire rated 1" three part ball valves from the Bundy Rum distillery, some still with rum in the balls! Bought the lot for $1.5/kg best $100 I ever spent there....

And just to keep it on topic...

If you don't .... dang can't think of anything that hasn't already been said, need a beer to wash down the coffee now. :lol:

...you're forever walking off and forgetting you left a tap on or open.

unless... you laughed when they put the price of megaswill up and half your mates had a sook (the other half are converted to homebrew)

unless you have more pint glasses than the pub/coffee mugs and everyone that comes around HAS to drink out of a pint glass... even the kids

Until you stop tea bagging.
[Have a March pump had already been done.]

Back