Hobbies other than homebrewing?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What sort of music are you mixing mate?
Very eclectic- depends on how the morning/ day has been but mostly cycle through funk, hip hop, b-boy breaks, disco, house, electronica (as a broad term covering a bunch of the sub genres I guess, anywhere from the 70's Italo disco scene, nu wave, 90's techno through to 20-teens trap and mostly everything inbetween).

But some days it's old rock, blues, pop, motown, latin, the list goes on :D ...

I like to paint the faces of movie stars onto my toe nails and re-enact famous movie scenes using toe puppets.

Genius.
This is going to save me a fortune.

I can't wait to see the looks on my kids faces Christmas morning when they un rap those tiny paint brushes. Is house paint non toxic? Meh, whatever.

I know the boy was banking on Fallen Order for ps4, but this is a heaps better idea.

Where do i start, got too many things on the go. Always loved cars and bikes so i have a 58 FC Sedan, 74 Kombi bus, Triumph Daytona T595 to keep me busy. I also like mucking around with electronics like fixing and modding original and xbox 360's, will have a go at fixing anything i can. Also like metal fabrication/welding, and love 4wding and camping in either swag, camper trailer or newly purchased caravan.
Bought a 3D printer last year so been making stuff with that.

Latest posts

Back