You Know You're A Dedicated Homebrewer When...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When your doing a piss and look down and see the brand of the toilet is caroma and then stand there thinking mmmmm caraaroma :icon_drool2:

"Should've been Corona"

Just bought a big **** off jar of "polski orgorski" because the jar will be awesome for yeast washing. My ale is going to finish fermenting in about 10 days, the cucumbers taste like salted arse, and I'm too tight to just throw them out!

Soldier on eh?

IMAG0046.jpg

When you camping in the bush in a tent and take 6 x 19lt and 1 x 50lt barrels Magic box with two taps for 3 weeks

P.S dont forget the sodastream adapter i did once

When the budget is a bit tight so you vegetarian and stop buying coffees so you can afford to brew. Bloody dog still gets meat though <_<

Can he still assist with only two or three legs?

Just trying to think laterally and 1 leg of proscuitto can go a long way.

when you walk in the shed and realise "shit we've now got 5 fidges/freezers, I need to post/update that thread"

Can he still assist with only two or three legs?

Just trying to think laterally and 1 leg of proscuitto can go a long way.

He'd still be able to assist, but he wouldn't be able to get me a beer from the esky.

He might still be able to gaurd you and your brew from a 1 armed monkey with a prosthetic arm with bottle opening attachment, eye patch with no teeth that has been fighting albino panthers...

Thats right.... that bloody monkey has hijacked this thread....

He might still be able to gaurd you and your brew from a 1 armed monkey with a prosthetic arm with bottle opening attachment, eye patch with no teeth that has been fighting albino panthers...

Thats right.... that bloody monkey has hijacked this thread....

Stu, stop eating Mescal worms with the barrel aged Imperial stouts dude (you're sounding weirded than Clive Palmer)

When you take stuff into work to get repaired and the boys want more home brew.

When you pick up something at work like a length of steel or your rummaging around in the workshop and one of the guys says "What homebrewing gadget are you making now?". You reply with "Who says its a home brewing gadget?"

....But you know and they know that it is..

When the missus puts $100 worth of meat in the freezer where you have your Tempmate set at appropriate serving temps of 3 Deg.C. It appears the meat does not keep as well as it otherwise would?

...there is a high corelation between your credit card statements and your CraftBrewer invoices...

:icon_cheers:

...there is a high corelation between your credit card statements and your CraftBrewer invoices...

:icon_cheers:

You know, that sounds very familiar.
(insert whinging wife emoticon)

Unfortunately have to plus 1 that :(

+1 Same here... :rolleyes:

Even when I get given something or score something from work she says "Spending more money on brew stuff I see.."

Latest posts

Back