You Know You're A Dedicated Homebrewer When...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...........when your lady needs some 'black sludge' for an animation she is working on so you spend two hours in the kitchen reducing a concoction you made from black malt, roast barley, sugar and stout dregs from the bottling bucket.

Food dye to make brown sludge black, and if the puppet needs to then I hope it's not a hand puppet

edit: feel free to ignore me...

It's not a scat animation you know. Kid friendly and all that.

Hey kids! Did you know that Teddy here has three of his own......................what's that Ted? You need to ................OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!! NNOOOOO!!

Why is it so dark? Is that Black patent malt? Roast Barley??!! I'll never drink porter again.

When... You hold your engagement party at Harts.

I had my wedding reception at Cascade Brewery Function Centre.

I just had an awful vision of whirlpooling a turd, thanks.
you go 3 1/2 weeks without a beer because you ran your kegs dry, because you couldn't afford ingredients to fill them up in time. You have some in bottles but you are saving them for HB contests.

When you get home cranky from a shit week at work and SWMBO comes in and says that she's poured you a beer and that you should spend some time on the brew forum while she cooks dinner :D

ps.... didn't have the heart to tell her that the beer could have done with more head :ph34r:

When you get home cranky from a shit week at work and SWMBO comes in and says that she's poured you a beer and that you should spend some time on the brew forum while she cooks dinner :D

ps.... didn't have the heart to tell her that the beer could have done with more head :ph34r:

Now thats a dedicated brewer that suggests to the wife that the beer needs more head.

The European vacation is now basically - arrive Dsseldorf (drink Alt), Beglium (some possible sightseeing here while travelling to Breweries/bars) and bits of France around Lille (drink BdG) - should be tops :icon_cheers: , SWMBO is not so sure.

You know you're a homebrewer when....

Your shit is slightly green from the hops :D

The European vacation is now basically - arrive Dsseldorf (drink Alt), Beglium (some possible sightseeing here while travelling to Breweries/bars) and bits of France around Lille (drink BdG) - should be tops :icon_cheers: , SWMBO is not so sure.

this sounds much like the trip i have planned with the missus but we are also going to england/scottland.

the trade off was that we have to go to egypt as well.

.... any good beers in egypt??

When you throw your hop debris in the kitchen bin after French Pressing so that instead of smelling rubbish you smell the beautiful aromas of ultra late hopping.

Latest posts

Back