• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Wtb - Perlick Taps And Font Adapters

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

gava

I do rather like beer.....
Reaction score
want to buy 2 x Perlick Taps, 1 x Adaptor Fatlock , 2 x Adaptor Shank & Coupling Nut

cheers
gav.

gava

Reaction score
yup check ebay.. wondering if anyone had any spare? or anything they want to get rid of?

alfadog

Reaction score
yup check ebay.. wondering if anyone had any spare? or anything they want to get rid of?
Once you go per lick you never go back.. I still get aroused when pouring a beer out of mine!

gava

Reaction score
hell yes, they're very nice taps... hence wanting more.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
want to buy 2 x Perlick Taps, 1 x Adaptor Fatlock , 2 x Adaptor Shank & Coupling Nut

cheers
gav.
I have 1 stainless 525SS, I have stolen the shank seal and it was leaking out the top, the thread where the handle screws on...

It yours for $25+ post, I assume that will be a $7 satchel, if you wanna re-seal kit it...

Or anyone else.

:icon_cheers:

kelbygreen

Crazy Clown
Reaction score
take it if he refuses cocko. Good soak in sodium perc will get the white stuff out!

gava

Reaction score
go for it kelbygreen...

gava

Reaction score
found some on ebay... now searching for a fatlock adapter and some shank and coupler to connect them to the fatlock. anyone got any 2nd hand units?