• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wtb - Perlick Taps And Font Adapters

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gava

I do rather like beer.....
Reaction score
want to buy 2 x Perlick Taps, 1 x Adaptor Fatlock , 2 x Adaptor Shank & Coupling Nut

cheers
gav.

yup check ebay.. wondering if anyone had any spare? or anything they want to get rid of?

yup check ebay.. wondering if anyone had any spare? or anything they want to get rid of?

Once you go per lick you never go back.. I still get aroused when pouring a beer out of mine!

hell yes, they're very nice taps... hence wanting more.

want to buy 2 x Perlick Taps, 1 x Adaptor Fatlock , 2 x Adaptor Shank & Coupling Nut

cheers
gav.

I have 1 stainless 525SS, I have stolen the shank seal and it was leaking out the top, the thread where the handle screws on...

It yours for $25+ post, I assume that will be a $7 satchel, if you wanna re-seal kit it...

Or anyone else.

:icon_cheers:

take it if he refuses cocko. Good soak in sodium perc will get the white stuff out!

go for it kelbygreen...

found some on ebay... now searching for a fatlock adapter and some shank and coupler to connect them to the fatlock. anyone got any 2nd hand units?

Back