• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

WTB: and / or advice on Decent Beer Taps - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoodDuck

Reaction score
Greetings, my fellow beer enthusiasts.

I have been kegging for about a year now - and have been using a picnic tap to pour from my kegs.

I'm looking at mounting 3 taps on my beer fridge.
But I want to get quality taps, and am thinking of "flow control" options (mainly to minimise the amount of "balancing" beer line).

Does anyone want to weigh in with recommendations?
And / or do you have any quality taps you are willing to sell?

Thanks
Chris

Thanks - I've been looking at the Perlicks...
What is the advantage of full stainless over chrome plated?

I have 4 of these and try are awesome

http://www.manitowocbeverage.com/uk/products/ice-beverage/dispensers/trupour-taps/rotoflow-70

Stainless is more expensive but will last longer. I would have got the perlick stainless flow control but I contacted perlick directly to ask if they had any plans for a stainless FC and they said they had no plans of developing any, nek minnit!

Flow control is great for balancing a system and handling differently carbed beers. I love it!

Defiantly the perlick 650 ss they are the bomb. Forward sealing so left bacteria gets in all stainless so easy to clean and they look smick

Thanks for the replies guys.

The Perlick 650ss sound like the go.
I don't suppose bulk buys for these come up often?

GoodDuck said:
The Perlick 650ss sound like the go.
I don't suppose bulk buys for these come up often?
Very little margin in Perlick products to enable a retailer to discount much, if at all, unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back