Winkles Brewday 26 Sep

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few reminders...

DSCF0801.JPGDSCF0804.JPG
DSCF0824.JPGDSCF0830.JPG

so then Chappo says to Campbell.."you look like you've got a bit of Wog in ya?" and Campbell said "No..." and Chappo said "Would you like some?"
and then everyone else just left the room...
DSCF0855.JPG

A bit of "Blue Steel" from NickB
DSCF0864.JPG

We then said to Pete.."How about those Bronco's?"
Apparently he still thinks they are number 1...
DSCF0848.JPG

Sqyre... ;)

Many thanks to Perry & Anna for a top arvo & night. :super: Brucey has said it all about the excellent food that was on hand & that smoker of his is just out of this world.
Combined with plenty of good beer & plenty of good company all the ingredients were there for a top night which it was. :beer:

TP

I think the currrent lap dance prices area available on the badgirls website or just ask Chappo :rolleyes: (yes joking SWMBO)
Seriously I'm trying to brew the triple we abandoned last night (with damm good reason). Saison on tap is a bit of a stumbling block though.

I think the currrent lap dance prices area available on the badgirls website or just ask Chappo :rolleyes: (yes joking SWMBO)
Seriously I'm trying to brew the triple we abandoned last night (with damm good reason). Saison on tap is a bit of a stumbling block though.

I was about to say, "did you actually do any brewing"

cheers

Browndog

Hope you had a great one TidalPete. It was good taking to you via Sqyre who got your accent perfect :D

Sounds like a great day and it is good to see the evidence that this brewday actually happened unlike that one last week :unsure:

Thanks for the call Chap Chap and I'm looking forward to seeing Sqyre's new teeth.

Hope your screen door is OK winkle and happy birthday Pete!!!!

The last i saw of Chappo was in my rear view mirror just after i dropped him off...
He was using his esky as a step ladder to climb over his front gate as his Missus had locked him out.. :lol:

Poor old Chap Chap... he will have blisters on his tongue from all the arse-licking he will be doing to try and get back in the Good books..

Sqyre.. ;)

The last i saw of Chappo was in my rear view mirror just after i dropped him off...
He was using his esky as a step ladder to climb over his front gate as his Missus had locked him out.. :lol:

:lol:

What time was that Sqyre?

Gavo.

Sounds like Chappo will need to stay in Stealth mode until the Swap and lay low for a while..... :eek:

Poor old Chap Chap... he will have blisters on his tongue from all the arse-licking he will be doing to try and get back in the Good books..

Sqyre.. ;)
:lol: :lol: The funniest thing about that is i can picture Chap Chap doing that. Sounds like a good night was had. Cant wait for Reno's to be finished so I can make a brew day or 3.

Cheers

Thank you very much Perry and Anna for hosting one of the most enjoyable brew days this year. It was just a great night with fantastic company and even better beers.

Sqyre thanks for dropping me home mate. Thankfully you didn't get to see me go tits up whilst scaling the fence. Luckily I broke my fall on the now defunct eky. Somehow I was still drunk me feels?

Big ups to Sqyres smoker. Simply a thing of beauty and well worth the effort. Well worth just going to the Qld case swap just to see this baby going.

SR thank you for the whole snapper abd calamari. What's you Mum's mobile number BTW? I think she likes me? :wub: :ph34r:

GravityGuru thanks for the beers mate very nice! The powder keg Ginger Beer just keeps getting better.

StillScotish thanks for belting out a couple of tunes on the bagpipes and keeping us entertained.

TP as usual I just enjoyed your company as always even if you are gumpy bugger. Pete your Shwartz was the pick of the night.

NickB I was chuffed you made the trip down. Pissed off you didn't have any (sch)Porter but your Aussie Lager was a cracker. I don't understand why you didn't want to spoon this morning? Maybe at the case swap?

Once again big thanks to Mr and Mrs Winkle for looking after us riff raff.

BTW I am in soooo much shyte any brownie point I thought I had are LONG gone! I much thank Perry for the stripper comment as I will be wearing that one for at least the next month!

Thanks to Perry and Anna for another cracking evening! Much beer was drunk, much shit was talked, much hangover was dealt this morning.... I pulled up fine, however. Must have been the switch to water an hour before bedtime! :p

Winkle, your beers and hospitality were as good as ever! (oh, and thanks for the bed, that definitely helped too!)

Sqyre, that smoker is a thing of beauty, and your beers are good enough to get anyone on the ride-on mower!

GG, good to see you again briefly, will definitely catch up at the swap!

StillScottish and Hannah, great to see you both again. Campbell, that passionfruit beer was the bomb!

TidalPete (stinky *******), great to shoot the shit again, loved your Schwarz, and love the new haircut :ph34r:

SR, great to finally meet you. The fish was awesome, and look forward to catching up again and trying some of your AG beers :)

And of course, Mr Chap Chap, Seeing as we may not ever see you again at a function, was awesome to catch up with you again! Your beer was shithouse, but your personality more than made up for it :p And thanks for the cube as well, you really didn't have to replace it! It is however one of those horrid blue ones that tastes like plastic and kills you, so the first 10 batches from that one are all for you........

Cheers, and see you all again soon!

cheers to winkle and anna for putting up with me for the best part of two days, and hosting a great day and well into the night. i was still in no shape to walk up the hill after work (the longest four hrs of my life) this arvo and only got as far as winkles place.

and Sqyre if it wasn't illegal id be off making babies with your smoker, that thing is a work of art! and your pilsener was great too.

GG you bloody string bean good to see you again there will be a version of the powder keg being done at my place in the near future, might be the one to do with dad now that i think about it.

and a big cheers to Campbell for the entertainment. i want the recipe for the passionfruit beer, pick of the night for me.

TP good to finally meet you you when im not hungover and still half asleep, you stinky bugger George W bush was lookin in the wrong place for WMD's should have saved $500 Billion and just come round to yours. don't forget to send me that picture of you logo for ya shirts. oh and BTW? how'd the broncos go? i missed it. :p

NickB good to finally meet ya, not much of a morning /hangover person are you? but ya good beers go down a treat.

And to our Poor old Chappo, whose bollocks are probably floating in a glass jar full of prickling brine at the back of the fridge by now, your probably the funniest ******* i know, and all you blokes are great to drink with. and you've repeatedly shown me that its not hard to make fucken good beer.

As for that comment about my mother chap chap.....she's all yours , though i think you've got enough lady trouble as it is at the moment. will be pming you the address and phone number of a good restaurant that will keep you in the good books for a while at least but be ready to practically melt your credit card.

And For anyone interesred heres the recipe for the fish to save me pming 10 people.

Scoundrel's baked fish (Seychelles style)

In a food processor combine:
1 onion
3 roma tomatos
a fist full of parlsey
3 clove garlic
1 inch piece ginger
4 birds eye chillies
the zest of 3 kiffir limes
salt and pepper to taste

slash 1 cm deep cuts into fish (both sides) stuff the slits and the cavity bake wrapped in foils 2 hrs 170 degrees.
works well with white fleshed reef fish and large fresh water trout.I want pics of when you's do it.

anyone have any children they don't want, I think i need a new liver, Mine hates me.

Scoundrel, is your Mum coming to the swap? Can you post a pic? I don't want to start fighting over her with chappo for no good reason :D.

I am just doing your fish recipe. Where do I put the fist full of parsley?

Scoundrel, is your Mum coming to the swap? Can you post a pic? I don't want to start fighting over her with chappo for no good reason :D.

I am just doing your fish recipe. Where do I put the fist full of parsley?

What's going on Pat? Is my sister not good enough for you anymore? :p

It was very tramatic, but we eventually brewed the triple yesterday although it took about 6 hours and SR & I ended up very, very drunk. Apparently I've agreed to go on the dry for the forseeable future :huh: (well until the Nationals that is).
Thanks to all you lot who turned up and Sqyres hooters - they've left me a deeply scared individual.

Oh, god Perry, why did you need to remind me of the man boobs...and at breakfast time too...you *******!

:p

Cheers

Back