Winkles Brewday 26 Sep

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much wood will you need Sqyre? I have a pretty good suppy here already cut ready to go. Benn stocking up for next winter :huh: .

@TP Pedantic... Lets try Arse plug? Nope Butt plug work better :p . Hey wanna split some yeast?

How much wood will you need Sqyre? I have a pretty good suppy here already cut ready to go. Benn stocking up for next winter :huh: .

@TP Pedantic... Lets try Arse plug? Nope Butt plug work better :p . Hey wanna split some yeast?

Got yeast coming out of my ears mate. What have you got? Got a particular yeast in mind? I may have it?
Just out of interest what do you have to swap

TP

I will need about 5-8 logs about a foot long and 200mm diameter roughly

Done Sqyre. I'll throw a couple of branches of the hickory but might still be green?

TP I have 3068, 2633, 2308 and trust old 1084.

Stuff it let's just relax and enjoy the day TP?

Done Sqyre. I'll throw a couple of branches of the hickory but might still be green?

TP I have 3068, 2633, 2308 and trust old 1084.

Stuff it let's just relax and enjoy the day TP?

Thank Fu*k you lot have sorted that out - I only just got home :huh:

Nick - er dunno, maybe hash browns (keep it clean!) for breaky?

Hey Chappo is the firewood fairly old?

Faggots? :ph34r: Have you read post 145 yet?

TP

:lol:

Lets not worry about the yeast TP. I'm flat out ATM in the yard keeping Mrs Chappo happy <_< . Got given the pennace list this morning. I think she has been working on it all week.

im still waiting fr my dad to turn up, i called and he's in the backyard watering this beans n stuff. should be there in 20 minutes winkle.

Just about to leave - see you in a couple of hours!

Cheers

I think they've all been grounded by the missus and are at home, but not game to admit it.... Winkle sitting there all alone. .

I didnt hang up on ya Chappo!.... tried to ring back but your phone was on message bank!

I didnt hang up on ya Chappo!.... tried to ring back but your phone was on message bank!

That would be because we had Pat on the Phone for about an hour... :lol:

I'm just having a few Beers in an attempt to get rid of Chappo's Magic Repeating Sauage..
Its nice the first 150-200 burps but its now starting to get a bit annoying..

Big Thanks to Mr and Mrs Winkle for the Night, Beutiful chili Chicken... :super:

Big thanks to Scoundrelrougue for the beutiful Red Emporer we cooked in the smoker... :icon_drool2: and Seasoned crumbed Calamari...

Cheers to Chappo for the Wood and the Sausage... :rolleyes:

It was a very enjoyable night... :party:

Sqyre...

Sorry to Chappo for shouting out lap dance prices while he was talking to herself. All that good work for nowt mate :rolleyes: No ta BBQ unless its smoked now, whattta top night (can't remember much except , smoked food, fondling Sqyre's tits and NickB playing submarines in da pool)

Bloody hell can Tidal Pete fart :icon_vomit:

Latest posts

Back