Williamswarn Personal Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 wankers posting after each other. Now, if they were odd wankers they'd still be odd wankers. If they were even wankers they'd still be even wankers.

practicalfool said:
3 wankers posting after each other. Now, if they were odd wankers they'd still be odd wankers. If they were even wankers they'd still be even wankers.
You've just made it four.

spudfarmerboy said:
You're right Stu, I don't know that.
But, you've posted on here that you have gone through a marriage bust up, you've been made redundant in your job and you're on the dole.
I'm guessing most people who have gone through those hardships in life probably haven't got $7000 to spend on homebrewing equipment.

Or would want to.
Your right. Life has thrown me some rotten pineapples....but that still doesnt mean I could not afford one. But thanks for taking the time to care

Would I buy one...um....no...why...I just dont see value in it....and it will only do 23ltr batches. If you where a businessman and looked at the cost v return you would be crazy to go down that route...

Im not against it, as it has its place and worthy of respect, but not when it becomes an us & them situation you can go **** yourself. No one likes to be told that "I have better bling so I am superior"

Most asked question at the party, are you wanker two? Or are you wanker four?

spudfarmerboy said:
I'll come to that, at least you know the beer will be award winning beer made in 7 days.
Says who.....Having a WW will not automaticly shower you with gold medals.....even you cant be so stupid to beleive that

Allright! I may be out of beer but there's a shitload of popcorn in the pantry. And it's not even Friday night!

Ducatiboy stu said:
Your right. Life has thrown me some rotten pineapples....but that still doesnt mean I could not afford one. But thanks for taking the time to care.
Throw the rotten pineapples right back at them Stu and keep on going. Keep your chin up.
I agree with you about the price versus gain.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Says who.....Having a WW will not automaticly shower you with gold medals.....even you cant be so stupid to beleive that
I was being sarcastic Stu.
I may be stupid but even I don't think because you spend $7K you will make great beer.

For 7000/20, that is 350 six packs of decent craft brew at six pack rates you could drink a six pack a day for almost a year.

And you have NOT started spending on ingredients yet.

Washing the bullshit taste out costs nothing.

Posting as a member not admin.

A fair bit of angst in this thread about a product that you aren't being forced to buy, or even look at for that matter.
All you're doing is bumping this thread continuously and in turn that is making people curious as to what all the fuss is about, they then go to the source to have a look, I'm sure the retailer has had more hits thanks to this thread and all the negativity than he could possibly have imagined, sure you guys aren't affiliated :p .

Seriously, if you don't like it and have offered your opinion why keep flogging the proverbial? Just let it go and it will fade into the background.

I have no idea what the hell that means but it makes about as much sense as forking out $7k for a fermenter :lol:

Can u c@&ts SHUTUP, every time I check my emails there is 3.6mil notifications to this thread, yes I could just un-follow, but something knowledgable might be said, and I may miss that.

Back