• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Herms Brewery for Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeungnut

Reaction score
I am sadly selling my HERMs brewery, which produces crystal clear wort, as I have down sized to producing smaller batches. Selling as a complete system only.

Included in the sale:

· Custom built 2 tier brew stand with natural gas Mongolian burner with regulator (never run out of gas during your brew day).
· March Marine pump for recirculating wort through the heat exchanger and then transfer to the kettle.
· Mash master temperature controller (you can control the heat exchanger or pump to keep the mash at a constant temperature).
· 35 litre insulated stainless steel mash tun with stainless steel thermowell, stainless steel false bottom and stainless steel ball valve with colder disconnect (CPC). The lid has attached a copper sparge arm which can be raised or lowered depending on the height of the grain bed.
· Jomac stainless steel 30 litre hot liquor tank which has a copper heat exchanger attached if you want to recirculate the wort through the hot liquor tank . Stainless ball valve attached
· Stainless steel 50 litre brew kettle with sight glass, analog thermometer and stainless steel ball value
· Detachable custom built heat exchanger with 1800W element and stainless coil for maintaining the temperature of the wort recirculating through the mash tun
· Insulated high temperature silicon hoses with colder (CPC) quick disconnects.
· Copper immersion chiller with garden hose connections

$1200 or best offer, any questions contact me.
Local Pick up only Melbourne North West

Cheers Phil
IMG_5769.jpg
IMG_5767.jpg
IMG_5771.jpg
IMG_5772.jpg
IMG_5773.jpg
IMG_5775.jpg
IMG_5776.jpg
IMG_5769.jpg
IMG_5767.jpg
IMG_5771.jpg
IMG_5772.jpg
IMG_5773.jpg
IMG_5775.jpg
IMG_5776.jpg

Ok, I will drop the asking price to $1000 and also include a water filter which attaches to the frame. This has a colder disconnect so that you can fill the hlt and mash tun directly if you want. I will also include a second pump which you can see behind the first pump which also has colder fittings.

Cheers,

Phil

I am relisting my Herms for sale. Open to offers but looking around the $500 mark which is what the stand cost alone. PM me if interested.

Latest posts

Back