Who Rides A Motorcycle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just traded in my 94 model ZZR1100 on a 94 model CBR900RR

DSC03116.JPG

Looks a bit garish for an old boy, but it is much lighter and nimble than the Z.

cheers

Browndog

Guess I should update, traded the 03 fireblade for something a bit more cruizy. Needed to just enjoy the ride without the massive adrenaline rush when riding to work. Got an 08 shadow 750. Now just to get it sounding like a bike, and not a vw beetle. Can't work out how to post a photo from the phone, will post later

Great thread. Been riding dirt bikes for nearly as long as I could walk. I have a 97 Yz250 she's getting a bit old but has a new top end and go's like a shower of shit. My mates with the 450 4 strokes spin out on how quick it is for a 250. would love a new one but can't justifiy the $ when I don't even use the one I got as offten as I should. Plus SWMBO brought me riding lessons to get my licence for my birthday so I'll soon be in the market for a little road bike which will get used every day.

Sad News, My bike got knocked off from out my garage Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
As you'd expect I'm Fing guttered, I feel like a part of me has gone missing. and I just got back in the habit of riding regulary as well.

If any West australian AHBers see this one around the traps call me (0418696278) or the police.

Distinguishing marks include; Black rear mud gaurd, factory FX stickers and seat, Pro Circuit Pipe, Dark gray Rental Bars with Australian Flag bar pad. Bikini Girl Sticker on front number plate, Wiseco piston stickers on the side plates, Uni filter sticker on one side plate, Damaged front Number plate and mud gaurd.

P8021022.JPG

That sucks munut. Have you posted on the big Perth forums like www.perthstreetbikes.com ?

Best of luck, hope you get it back in one piece

Sad News, My bike got knocked off from out my garage Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
As you'd expect I'm Fing guttered, I feel like a part of me has gone missing. and I just got back in the habit of riding regulary as well.

If any West australian AHBers see this one around the traps call me (0418696278) or the police.

Distinguishing marks include; Black rear mud gaurd, factory FX stickers and seat, Pro Circuit Pipe, Dark gray Rental Bars with Australian Flag bar pad. Bikini Girl Sticker on front number plate, Wiseco piston stickers on the side plates, Uni filter sticker on one side plate, Damaged front Number plate and mud gaurd.

Mate, I had the same thing happen a few years ago, actualy twice, so I know the way your heart sinks when you walk in and look at the space where your bike was yesterday.
You may already have this in mind, but start lurking around some of the local riding haunts, a dickhead who just scored a bike at the right price may not be able to help himself.
Even better, you'll most likley be out in the bush, so leave the fucker with a shirt full of broken ribs. C***ts..

Best of luck.

bump for more mooting of the AHB MC.
as far as i can tell (via research) is that isnt an AHB MC anywhere. the name isnt a registered business either. Dane would obviously have to be agreeabel to using the name though.

interesting article here on starting new clubs (US article)

OK, so my MC HB brothas, I need to know where I can get an o2 Sensor Eliminator from. Reading (noob style searching) on the interwebs, when I change over the VW beetle sounding exhaust to a real bike sounding one, I have read all sorts of issues with custom pipes not accommodating to the FI type. one work around was this eliminator kit - a plug cap from what I can tell. with the dollar where it is, I'm looking at importing the pipes (less than 1/2 the price), but fear the worst if I have NFI what I am doing electrically. bike is a VT750C2 honda, and in the states these are not FI (from my noob style searches). Any brothas out there in AHB land know?

Have a socket welded into the headers near the entrance & fit the O2 sensor there

The clipstone Tammy boys in Ringwood did that exact thing for mr when I got the yoshi put on my bike. It was like $80 incl labour. At least I think it's the same.

The clipstone Tammy boys in Ringwood did that exact thing for mr when I got the yoshi put on my bike. It was like $80 incl labour. At least I think it's the same.
Ok that's meant to be yammy as in yamaha. Not Tammy.

Since getting my car licence a year ago I've been riding a Derbi GP1 Racing 50cc scooter (1 of about 12 in the country). Ive just got my restricted motorcycle licence and I am currently looking for a a new bike. I am looking at stay 2 stroke so I am on the look out for a Honda NSR 150 sp.

Since getting my car licence a year ago I've been riding a Derbi GP1 Racing 50cc scooter (1 of about 12 in the country). Ive just got my restricted motorcycle licence and I am currently looking for a a new bike. I am looking at stay 2 stroke so I am on the look out for a Honda NSR 150 sp.
Is it still true you're not allowed any of the 250cc 2-smokers over there? that's a giant shame, because those bikes are fun+.

Check out the Aprilia RS125 and the Cagiva Mito 125, they're both fun, and will easily keep up with the Honda.

I didn't know we had this thread.... Hey yeah I ride a Yammie Fj1200..
P1010014.jpg

Cheers

but uber serious, isn't it? I was thinking something social first. If it works, we could later move into vests and meth production.

From the article.
LJ hosts a Motorcycle Show to teach new Bikers the meaning of Brotherhood

LJ lets Bikers know they can only learn so much from TV Series like Sons of Anarchy

I am Your Bro LJ James AmericanBikerX.com

Good Lord...this is a ******* piss take, right?

Billy would be spinning in his drug and booze addled grave..

easy_rider_peter_dennis_and_jack_on_cycles.jpg

Latest posts

Back