Who Rides A Motorcycle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fellas i have a 2006 kx250f for sale if anyones interested.

send me a pm

Here's a few money pits I've owned and loved.

S4R-S.
DSC02990.jpg

Triumph Speed Triple with funky chopped exhaust.

DSC02363-1.jpg

And my current ride, Ducati Multistrada.

scootering024.jpg

And a Honda XR 650 R, cant find a pic of that though, sorry..

Dave... I hate you...

They are the 3 bikes I do really want to own...When I bought my Monster, I had a very good look at the Speed Triple...

Damn I hate Triumph...I love their bikes, but also love my Duke.... :icon_cheers:

This is my current ride. I actually really enjoy it now, when I get a chance to ride it.

012.JPG

Ah a motorbike thread, cant believe I havent seen this before. . .

I second the motion of the V-Twin awesomeness, this is my current toy. She's not bad for an old girl :D

Tanya.jpg

Just found these old pics. I have had three Harleys in past lives, would never own another. But, this was an 1982 FXRS, first rubber mount harley, still had the last of the cast iron shovel head motors in it. Collectors item now and I sold it cheap!

FXRS_82_1.jpg

FXRS_82_2.jpg

FXRS_82_3.jpg

FXRS_82_4.jpg

FXRS_82_5.jpg

I still own this little beastie back in the US. Hopefully she is yet to take me on some more adventures.

At Zion NP in Utah.
DSC03527.JPG

Somewhere on the Blue Ridge parkway in Virginia.
DSC03254.JPG

DSC03246.JPG

Delaware, staying with the boys from Dogfish Head brewery.
DSC03240.JPG

Glen canyon. Nearly got bogged in the sand. Lucky my dirt bike skills aren't completely gone.
DSC03519.JPG

DSC03525.JPG

Smokey mountains. More perfect roads. No cars. No cops. Heaven.
DSC03282.JPG

Death Valley. Omg perfect roads.
DSC03652.JPG

DSC03645.JPG

DSC03644.JPG

Have also been known to get around on a Sportster.

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

Planning on another adventure ride this summer, up through the Rocky Mountains. Lot's of good roads and breweries up there. Anyone interested? :)

Must be able to ride on the wrong side of the road, navigate to micro breweries, drink very hoppy IPAs, and flirt with hop American birds. Each day. :super:

Hey Zizzle,
Nice old Intruder there mate, test rode a 750cc version here but after two miles it nearly shook my kidneys to bits. Went out four week later and bought a Honda Sabre,VT1100 and still havde it now after two years.

Ivan.

Zizzle... Awsome pics. Soooooo nice and very jelous

Ah a motorbike thread, cant believe I havent seen this before. . .

I second the motion of the V-Twin awesomeness, this is my current toy. She's not bad for an old girl :D

This is what i want to get if and when i have some $$ that are not getting spent on the house.

Like to old GSXR

Kleiny

i picked up my pilot pro tyres and a new yoshi (well 2nd hand mechanically in top condition and a few cosmetic flaws) yesterday. just need to get it fitted. cant wait

Sadly the old Tillers are getting rarer and rarer these days, I love it when I get the whole 'Why does that gixxer sound like a Ducati' look from people on the side of the road or in cars next to me.

This is what i want to get if and when i have some $ that are not getting spent on the house.

Like to old GSXR

Kleiny

Hi Guys - new to the forum -

I have a 1981 Yamaha SR250 that I ride around on - mainly to work and back to give the old 4Runner a rest.

Still on my L's, need to organise getting that plate off the back somehow!!

Never knew how sweet it is riding a bike until you hit that road and open the throttle!

Cheers.

edit: phone photo

photo.jpg

I know it may not belong here but

i just brang my suzuki 70 step through scooter home from the folks house.

Mum was all oh yeah just gonna hang in your shed forever, me and dad are lets pimp it or restore it and just ride for town fun.

001-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

So do i pimp her, restore her or sell her

Kleiny

pimp or restore. restored it might be worth a pretty penny

restore. restored it might be worth a pretty penny

+1

You see stuff all of those original early jap bikes around anymore, even in shows. As it stands it is in great condition, just give it a good clean up and post some more pics.

Back