whilst in Bangkok.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aster1

Reaction score
Found this while travelling in Bangkok, was just sitting out on street, never seen small keg like this in oz, tempted to take it home with me, would have been fun explains it to airport security.

IMG_20150108_210229.jpgIMG_20150108_210215.jpgIMG_20150108_210329.jpgIMG_20150108_210342.jpg

Open it, Stuff it full of [Enter Substance Here]. Sell [Enter Substance Here] when you get home. Buy 200L Braumiester. Winner, Winner chicken dinner. Thank me after. :ph34r:

Went to a great pub called brew beer and cider bangkok they had bout a thousand beers to choose from! I saw a few more oddities, first pic seems to be of a disposable keg? And second is their sweet draught set up, note the different sized kegs.IMG_20150109_231644.jpgIMG_20150109_215511.jpg

_WALLACE_ said:
Open it, Stuff it full of [Enter Substance Here]. Sell [Enter Substance Here] when you get home. Buy 200L Braumiester. Winner, Winner chicken dinner. Thank me after. :ph34r:
Get stung by the bloke selling [Enter Substance Here] to you. Go to Bangkok Hilton. Get your arse stuffed full of [Enter Substance Here] by 25 cell mates. Lose, lose arse abuse. Dream of $30 stovetop method to keep you sane. :)

You would be amazed with all the different types kegs moving through the world. I have sorted more than a few in my job.

Overseas the existence of different size kegs is hardly unusual. Commercial kegs in Australia are 50L because excise drops for containers over 49L

_WALLACE_ said:

Brew Forky said:
Get stung by the bloke selling [Enter Substance Here] to you. Go to Bangkok Hilton. Get your arse stuffed full of [Enter Substance Here] by 25 cell mates. Lose, lose arse abuse. Dream of $30 stovetop method to keep you sane. :)
That's gold!

mojonojo said:
Looks like one of the new slimline Keykegs
Yep looks as if you got it, looked exactly like the keykegs.

Back