Which Us Brewery?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to mention if you have an iphone or ipad there's a great little app called taplister (they also have a website). It allows you to search by beer or location and list places and what they have on tap.

Haha I wish. Not that fancy. I wont have any use for my phone over there except checking the time. I have an Apple desktop but that may be a bit hard to carry around the streets of LA!

I will pretty much be checking out offerings via beer advocate and yelp the day before or at the internet kiosk at the motel on the day.

This Thursday it is on like Donkey Kong at last!

Feel free to throw in any other LA spots that have been good to you over the years!

:party:

Can't freakin wait!

if you're staying in Anaheim, which it sounds like you are - hit up a brewpub called "Alcatraz", in The Block.

I have the joy of visiting the States every January for work, and Alcatraz always gets a visit for decent beer and amazing burgers.

also in Anaheim, check out "Tony Roma's" for some seriously awesome ribs... washed down with a fresh pint of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, of course.

Tony Roma's is on Harbor Blvd, not far from Disneyland.

Latest posts

Back