Which Brew For Doctor Who

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delboy

Reaction score
hi all i know this is off topic in a way but how many DR WHO fans are brewers here I am Dr Who nuts and i like having an English ale in my pub when i watch it .

del

hi all i know this is off topic in a way but how many DR WHO fans are brewers here I am Dr Who nuts and i like having an English ale in my pub when i watch it .

del
I'll confess to reading all the Dr Who books when I was a kid and watching the orginal TV program (Tom Baker is the best Dr Who). But that's about all I can contribute to it. Although I must admit watching the old version while boozing might be interesting.

I liked the old Doctor...the one with the curly boofy hair :p

The Android Invasion, Episode 1.

The Tardis lands outside a idyllic-looking, but eerily deserted English village. The Doctor (Tom Baker) walks into the pub and asks the decidedly sinister landlord for:

"A pint...of ginger beer."

Perhaps he didn't want to risk his Tardis licence with SATTUI (space and time travel under the influence).

Dr Who all of them remind of the type of people that we all want to keep our children away from.

Anyone who spirits away people in a small box is creepy IMO.

Federal government really needs to monitor anyone who's into the aforementioned.

Disgusting.

common Drew where is the inner child unless it there but still spiting dummeys. :p

del

4th_doc_avtr.jpg

A SONIC SCREWDRIVER. :: 50% PALE ALE. 50%PORTER. AND dry hopped with 60g,s SIMCOE for that fruity infusion of passion fruit.

del

The Planet of The Spiders really freaked me out as a kid :blink: . Tom Baker had that dry sense of humor that made him my fave. I loved the Chaser's War on Everything skit on him ().
Cheers
Doug

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't you need a beer primed with jelly babies?

one of DrGonzos bocks. i feel like i'm on another planet after a few of those :)

Yes Tom Baker was the best Dr Who and Yes you all need to get out more!!!!!!! :D

After quoting "Yes Tom Baker was the best Dr Who", shouldn't the 2nd half of your post be be more like "and Yes "WE" all need to get out more!!!!!!"

After quoting "Yes Tom Baker was the best Dr Who", shouldn't the 2nd half of your post be be more like "and Yes "WE" all need to get out more!!!!!!"

But I do get out. Honest! :lol:

But I do get out. Honest! :lol:

HA HA HA

CHECK OUT THE UTUBE LINK! :D

we all get out i think ! slurpdog but who dresses up? :ph34r:

so orange jelly babies well that sound a bit BELGIAN TO ME

so what about a belgian primed with an orange jelly baby ot two ?

DEL

hahah you guys crack me up! im a nerd as well, loved the old who's, not a fan of the new stuff. every new episode takes place on the same street in england!! :blink:

this is my favourite ever dr who spoof! i love dead ringers. pls enjoy :D

YouTube - dead ringers - doctor who

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back