Which Brew For Doctor Who

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
airgead

hands up!! "RED DWARF"?

HOW ABOUT getting all of the old seris Dalek one burnt from you ?? :beer:

del

airgead

hands up!! "RED DWARF"?

HOW ABOUT getting all of the old seris Dalek one burnt from you ?? :beer:
del

Red Dwarf - own them all on DVD, even the last few series that were pretty crap (do I sound as sad as I feel right now).

Which old series Dalek ones are you after? I have "The Daleks" from series one of the first doctor and "The Dalek Invasion of Earth" (still first doctor - the one where Susan leaves the Tardis) from season 2. Fortunately all those episodes survived. I am trying to find the 3 surviving episodes (out of 12) of "The Dalek's Master Plan" from Season 3 (1st doctor). "The Power of the Daleks" from season 4 (2nd doctor) is completely lost. "The evil of the Daleks" (2nd doctor) has only 1 surviving episode out of 7 which I am still looking for. After that I have them all...right up to "Bad Wolf/Parting of the Ways" from doctor number 9.

I am pretty sad aren't I.

Cheers
Dave

Edit: Oh yeah... and I have all 4 series of Blakes 7 if anyone is interested...

buffy buffy buffy.ummmmmm beer .......duffy

she can slay my demon anyday.

del

yeah nothing to do with the way she dose it all semi naked hey black shiney leather jumping on deamons holding them around the neck between her legs
no no no

thers alot of skin in the buffy show .

del

She was a mess by the time the last season rolled though. The plastic surgeon destroyed her nose.

4get buffy,Red Dwarf smeggin rocks!

robert_llewelyn_kryten_red_dwarf.jpg

Back