Where to buy square tap badge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danestead

Reaction score
Im trying to find where I can buy a bunch of decal holders to put on my beer taps so I can slot in or stick on a decal displaying which beer is on that particular tap. I can find the round ones, but does anyone know where I can find some square or rectangular ones?

danestead said:
Im trying to find where I can buy a bunch of decal holders to put on my beer taps so I can slot in or stick on a decal displaying which beer is on that particular tap. I can find the round ones, but does anyone know where I can find some square or rectangular ones?
You dont like round ?

Online Brewing Supplies said:
You dont like round ?
Nope, I designed some roundish ones a while ago but didnt like them and now ive designed some pretty kick ass square beer labels and id like to put them on my taps for my 30th

Even if its beer taps with squarish spots to affix or slot in a beer label? Anyone.... Pretty sure james squire use square labels.....

If the label holder on top of the tap is metal,try using some magnetic sheet with your label stuck on it.
The magnetic sheet can be found at sign writers shops,it's the magnetic signs you see on car doors etc.
Cheers...spog...

spog said:
If the label holder on top of the tap is metal,try using some magnetic sheet with your label stuck on it.
The magnetic sheet can be found at sign writers shops,it's the magnetic signs you see on car doors etc.
Cheers...spog...
That could be a work around but may look tacky I think. I might contact the sellers of the round ones and see if their suppliers have square ones also.

Well, you get something that is square and you put it in the middle of the circle. Some people over the years have struggled with this because of the corners, others have succeeded.

I've been looking at this site in the US. They look to have some pretty cool stuff, not cheap though. You could get one with a square display, but leave the customized text/image section blank so you could stick your label on. Alternatively you could upload your design(s) and have them print them on for you.

http://www.beertapguy.com/storename/taphandle/ViewDept-235011.aspx

So I think I am going to go for an actual tap handle because otherwise the decal will be likely blocked by the handle on my tap if I go for something like this

decal%20older%20-%20plastic.jpg

Therefore, I am after any info on where to find a tap handle similar to that shown below, but at a more affordable price. Most that I have found are $40-$60+ and are somewhat huge. 12". I'm looking for something closer to the 6" mark and down toward $20-$30. It just need to have a preferably squarish space to affix a decal.

Cheers.

173352-chalkboard-tap-handle-B1.jpg

Have a look on Homebrewtalk.com,a bloke on there made his own similar to what you want using wooden turned table legs etc.
Can't remember the exact topic title but try wooden taps or similar .
Cheers...spog...

Latest posts

Back