Where Did Your Username Come From?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came about due to the fact that the local lager would have an adverse effect on your bowels the next day. Which became known as a Lager Bomb. Also known around here as an AGB - "after grog bog".
Cheers
LagerBomb

Freezkat...Free scat...scat=shit

everybody loves free shit

JDW - my initials (everyone calls me JD anyway), not particularly imaginative.

81 - The number i used to wear on my footy jumper.

When I was 18 I didn't have a job and was preeeeetty poor.

I used to go down the pub with little money, and do dares for free drinks, which ended up paying for most nights.

A guy who I met one night put me in his phone as 'sponge' and its stuck since.

I like to tell other people (re: people who would be disgusted by that story) its just because of the blonde curly hair...

Sponge

Just my initials. I wasn't thinking about getting into brewing seriously or I would have come up with something imaginative. Had a cooper's kit, and just wanted to ask one question...

It's because I'm really good in bed (or so I've been told) :D

Real names Matt. Mates have called me Mattress for years

it's my work login name, I'm getting too old and stupid to remember too many names and password :)

The week I built my new bar my grandfather passed away who was also one of my best mates and loved a beer. His last name was Tripney and nick name was "Trippers" so.... Trippers Bar and Brewery was born. hence my handle.

Cheers :icon_cheers:

When you look back at the 15 pages of blokes that posted on the site, you can`t help wondering what happened to a lot of them........ did their livers finally throw the towel in?
Did they get pissed once to often and step in front of the 4*25 pm from Bankstown?
Did they take the pledge and roam the country preaching against the demon drink like some crazed but misguided teetotaller?
Who knows?
All we know is that they`re probably still out there somewhere, swallowed up in some huge and mysterious vastness that`s inevitably waiting for us all.

Another boat name. Last one was shiraz II, got vetoed on shiraz III ( plus one already on the aus ships register so cant have it). Still building this one, joked to the missus with seamad, first 3 letters of our kids names, seamus and madaleine. Im not sold on it and have thought of some beery names as we will brew onboard in our travels, beer on tap etc. Have found with radio communications that simple names are the go so we may known as the seamads.

Also boat related - the Bada Bing (44 ft hole too which we wheelbarrow money into).
Better than my smart arse sons idea of a boat name - dad call it, 'my little pony' .......
Smartarse
Cheers
BBB

Mine's the password for all my internet banking accounts, email accounts, and my pin number

When you look back at the 15 pages of blokes that posted on the site, you can`t help wondering what happened to a lot of them........ did their livers finally throw the towel in?
Did they get pissed once to often and step in front of the 4*25 pm from Bankstown?
Did they take the pledge and roam the country preaching against the demon drink like some crazed but misguided teetotaller?
Who knows?
All we know is that they`re probably still out there somewhere, swallowed up in some huge and mysterious vastness that`s inevitably waiting for us all.
Botulism poisoning. Just sayin'

well mine kind of speaks for itself :ph34r: , however I now consider myself 'somewhat' reformed, certainly by camparison to what I was like 10 years ago... perhaps I should move it to iwasozziyob?

naa just doesnt work..

Yob

Latest posts

Back