Where Did Your Username Come From?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My user name is a combination of my first and nick names. Alec (first name) around the outside, with Mop (nick name) in the middle as I will always be the Mop to my friends. I used to have a good, long and thick head of hair like a mop. These days I just shave it all off for convenience, so now its more of a sponge mop.

@peakydh, I thought you might have lived down the rd, I grew up in penshurst.

my name is daniel emerson and i really dont know why i chose that homebrewkid name im not a bloody kid anymore and everywhere else im known as emmo1980 i think i should change it what ya reckon?

come to think of it i wasnt a bloody kid when i joined this forum in 08. i think i was just way to drunk researching kegging online thats how i found this site, still dont have a keg setup though lol

my name is daniel emerson and i really dont know why i chose that homebrewkid name im not a bloody kid anymore and everywhere else im known as emmo1980 i think i should change it what ya reckon?

come to think of it i wasnt a bloody kid when i joined this forum in 08. i think i was just way to drunk researching kegging online thats how i found this site, still dont have a keg setup though lol

Na, you need the right avatar.. stay tuned.

When I set up my first email I didn't know what to call it and saw the family dog behind me (black lab X) and made myself that, which tended to become my default username for most things.

Gunslinger_copy.jpg

For the HBKid..

My name is Nathan.

oh, and im pretty fucken big.

In my miss spent youth while involved in rounds of binge drinking an old mate always used to say " Beer for you?" repeatedly until whoever it was he was saying it to gave in and said yes. The beer would have been New or VB maybe a Reschs made an appearance here and there as well.

Just what popped into my head at the time of signing up to this joint...my how things have changed, well for me anyway :p

Maybe i can get those swill drinking bastards to drink a keg of DSGA in a few weeks time??

Mine is a combination of my surname and the wires ... hers is Ledger (yes cousin of Heath) and mine is Pavlenko ( or Pavlenki) so Ledgenko kinda works well ....

Matt

besides I have a huge ....... nothin :-(

but I can crack out 80l batches !!! YAY ....

wow matt never knew. i race with heaths dad back in 2003 to 2005. really nice bloke...

a "friend" once stabbed me in the leg with a spork
yep, that name stuck, i still use it on IRC and when i'm gaming

Mine is a combination of my surname and the wires ... hers is Ledger (yes cousin of Heath) and mine is Pavlenko ( or Pavlenki) so Ledgenko kinda works well ....

Matt

besides I have a huge ....... nothin :-(

but I can crack out 80l batches !!! YAY ....
Should be ready for Christmas :icon_drunk:
Nev

Me and a couple of mates wrote this song with the working title Chunkious Fuckious. Heaps of guitar riffage Ch-ch-ch-ch-CHUNK.
Chunky became mate nickname after that.

Where I grew up the 'locals' use to call a tallie in a brown paper bag a 'King Brown'.

I thought that epitomised what I wanted out of my brewery, so thats what I called it.

Drinking a dirty big tallie out of a brown paper bag in the par

Just not VB, XXXX or any other such shit.

Mine is boat related - first boat was called bushwakka, second boat is called wakkatoo, with my avatar the logo on the boat.
Was on a wakeboard forum long before AHB, no point getting getting confused with different usernames.

Latest posts

Back