What's With All The Bloody Sentimentality Recently?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamt

Too busy (lazy) to brew.
Reaction score
Everytime I've been on AHB in the last week, which hasn't been as often as usual, there's been at least one thread of pure and utter crap in the latest thread list and they're usually flooded with gooey, idiotic or downright hateful responses.

I'm talking about "What do you like most about AHB", "What annoys you most about AHB", "Manners", "Show us your f***ing airlock", etc.

The only explanation for all this emotional sentimentality can be the break between the footy and cricket seasons. Either that or there's a massive outbreak of brewer's PMT.

P.S.: Note this is in the humour and jokes section.

Everytime I've been on AHB in the last week, which hasn't been as often as usual, there's been at least one thread of pure and utter crap in the latest thread list and they're usually flooded with gooey, idiotic or downright hateful responses.

I'm talking about "What do you like most about AHB", "What annoys you most about AHB", "Manners", "Show us your f***ing airlock", etc.

The only explanation for all this emotional sentimentality can be the break between the footy and cricket seasons. Either that or there's a massive outbreak of brewer's PMT.

P.S.: Note this is in the humour and jokes section.
I was going to go with big tongue in cheek rant response but instead I will say just two things...

I think it would have been a lot funnier without the PS, but I understand you putting it in ;)

With that in mind, some of the fun of this post will be lost with it not appearing in the main threads list :)

Maybe I'll put a post in the like most thread now about the humerous responses and then watching people take them the wrong way ;)

Bconnery is right - symptomatic of the reason for your post, is the reason you had to explain it was a joke. Sad, emotional, hormonal irrationality..... sigh

It was a good one by the way...

I generally think it has something to do with these 5 work days between brewing weekends...

Something must be done! :p

I think there are a few external factors such as the world economic issues and hop shortage. Probably something to do with Mabo too.

It's the vibe, it's Mabo, it's well.... No well it's pretty much just the vibe.

It's got to do with the price of milk, dammit!

I'm working on a calculation that shows, definitely, that once the price of milk hits a certain price (to be calculated) all hell will break loose! It will be anarchy!

I'm tired now.

I like the theory....

Milk prices...

Kind of similar to the theory that it is the decreasing number of pirates that is causing global warming...See..

FSM_Pirates.png

Latest posts

Back