• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

What's this worth, guys.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobjF

Reaction score
Guys what do you think this is worth dont know anything about it But a guys trying to sell it locally. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1420102740.566667.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1420102758.932094.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1420102777.675745.jpg

I have one exactly the same. I would be thinking about 150 to 200.make sure the seals are good. I had to play with the plumbing and strip it down and clean it. But they are well built and come apart easily. Bought a stainless sparkler from keg king. What's the asking price on that one.

Edit. Also looks like the clamps to lock it onto the bench are missing. So harder to set up.

Offer him $ 50.00 for it,grab it and run.

I thought this was gonna be another one of those threads where someone forgot to label their cubes.

Nice looking engine. I'd love one if I could find one for the right price. Snatch it up if you can.

He said he paid $245 wanted $190 now will take $150 delivered. Thinking of offering him $100 and see what he says. Have only seen the pics so don't know about seals.

Got the guy bringing it round for a squiz tomorrow which seals should I check never really had much to do with them. Thought I'd offer him $100 he seem pretty keen to get rid of it.

Go for it, $150.00 delivered is IMO a steal.
Sort the possible seal issue out later,although reconditioning it would be wise,again at $150.00 grab it !

Got it for $120. Probably didn't need yet another project to add to the list but at that price.

Don't people normally give such items away for free. If none of these bastards will help I would be willing to rid you of its presents.

I tried to buy one of these from a UK ebay seller a couple months ago and the asking price was 300 Pounds. including shipping all up was around 400 pounds so I recon you have an absolute bargain!

Good find mate.

Latest posts

Back