What's Santa Bringing?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa just bought me a 320GB hard disk. Nothing exciting brewing-wise. The kegs for my last birthday are still being paid of in pressy credits :\

Santa will be blessing me with a pipe bender this year, won't do much in the brewery but will help me finish my car to get more room in the brewery!

My lovely wife just ordered me a nice 80L Aluminium stock pot. For some reason she could not comprehend the idea of an 80L S/S stockpot instead :blink: :unsure:

Asher, nice of mill there......I got the same for my Wife's birthday just gone :p

A brand spankin new 5L pot still. :) I love christmas, and i know by new years i will have put the still to good use. :)

Scotty

With any luck, 4 more kegs and a 350 chev for the torana. I love xmas

santies (my bank account) is bringing me my first keg system :)

heh heh heh

Shunty said:
[post="95611"][/post]​

:beerbang: Cool! What type of Torana Shunty?

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
Shunty said:
[post="95611"][/post]​

Warren -
[post="95710"][/post]​

Stick it in a HB Brabham Special, whoot! :super:

PZ.

Hopefully a grain mill, hopefully a crankenstein.

A 36L keep cold cooler..All grain is almost here...I'm only missing a burner..

A 36L keep cold cooler..All grain is almost here...I'm only missing a burner..

likewise! although i need a few extra things as well...

warrenlw63 said:
Shunty said:
[post="95611"][/post]​

Warren -
[post="95710"][/post]​

She's an LJ 4 door, 50000 miles from new.

Was looking at a few engine options (2jz, rb30/26 hybrid, buick 3.8 etc) but she's never going to handle fantasticaly, and chev rebuild bits are dead cheap from the states, so i figure i may as well go the whole hog and completely screw the weight balance. just cant go past the lazy power from the chev. Plus it's dead easy to get it certified over here.

attached a pickie

aoljtorana2dt.jpg

would love a six pack but gotta go on a beer diet to get rid of my keg :p
cant see anything on the beer horizon this xmas but who knows what the new year will bring.

new bar dreaming
big d

:rolleyes: Nice Shunty. :beerbang: She's a pretty healthy looking old girl who's about to have her power to weight ratio greatly lifted. :lol:

Makes me miss my old LX SS Hatchback. :(

Warren -

A 4 pack of Stockade single malt lager of course! :)

warrenlw63 said:
:rolleyes: Nice Shunty. :beerbang: She's a pretty healthy looking old girl who's about to have her power to weight ratio greatly lifted. :lol:

Makes me miss my old LX SS Hatchback. :(

Warren -
[post="95768"][/post]​

Mmmm torrie hatch...

I have this recuring perverted dream about mid-mounting a corvette motor and box in a space-framed LX and turning it into a track weapon.

OK Scrooge, enough's enough. And 24C is too much. Went looking for a temp controller at Bunnings. Didn't have them. I can get one at Brew N Grow for $100, which seems reasonable. Rainbow is the gadget. Anyone seen em?

The fridge is just big enough for a fermenter. I took the seal out and took it to Fridge Seal who said it was Italian, and he could make me one to fit for $50, which I declined. You see the door is a little twisted, so a new seal wasn't actually going to fix it, so I'll cop it sweet.

An occy strap holds it closed at the top. She'll do. The Rainbow should give her a new lease of life. Then she can operate at 18 henceforth.

Anyway that's my present to me. (**) <-- Quick reply smiley.

nonicman said:
Santa is bringing a pressure cooker for the yeast farm.
[post="95484"][/post]​

Nonic,

That's excellent. :beerbang: My oldest must have been tired of my borrowing his digital camera as he seems to have told Sants to send me the same model. :super:

:beer:

Looks like mrs santa (Girlfriend) is bringing me a BBQ , Might even try a few partial mash brews using the sideburner,See its still brew related. :lol:

Well AHB has it's own Santa

Just put in the post to me - 10 S/S tap handles - WOO HOO :)

Big D - You're a legend :beer:

Cheers Ross...

Back