What's Santa Bringing?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duff

Worst Website Ever....
Reaction score
This year Santa is bringing me a Barley Crusher and a hangover cruise on Sydney Harbour to watch the start of the Sydney/Hobart yacht race before a couple of LCPA pints at The Australian.

What's Santa bringing you?

another keg and a mudvayne ticket :beerbang:

maybe a couple of surprises

Was hoping on a Stainless Steel conical fermenter....BUT....Santa's helper isnt working as hard as He thought he was apparently.

Just kidding

But there is a few more of the beer styles books coming along!!

Santa has already provided me with a NASA burner. I'll be testing it out a lot during the weeks leading up to Christmas just to make sure it is okay.

Christmas came early for me this year with my bar... :party:

I was shooting for the SS Conical Fermenter but its not going to be ready in time.
So I'm getting the new 5th Generation 30Gb Video iPod. Picked it up today and now can't use it until Xmas :(

Doc

okay my wish list is,brew books(lots of) maybe the elves will finnish the long over due brew tree(yeah right) but 1 thing is for sure this year santa spoggy(ME) is giving spog(me again) a keg system when i get to adelaide. only prob is, is santa paying, or spog paying!!!! who bloody cares, :beerbang: gunna ave it anyways :blink:

ohhh forgot to ask for a lusty buxom wench but the missus gave me a side ways glance :p (joking)but as she did not say NO doe;s this mean i can still put in an order for one? advice please (gotta have someone to drop in the s#@t) :D

Santa bunyip is bringing a wireless weather station WMR968so I know when the cyclone is right out side :blink: or that the reason me feet are wet is we've had 250mm of rain in 24 hours ..... Hope to find some cheep bandwith in the new year and get it up online as well ....

Cheers and a merry xmas to all

Fnq Bunyip :beer:

Four shiny kegs
Three beer taps
A two Gauge Reg
And a cylinder of CO2 for me
:D :D :D

(Actually just four kegs - but the other stuff isn't far away)

a 2 keg system from ndbrewing which I can't use till christmas.

I gaze upon its beauty everytime I walk past the Christmas tree :(

I wish for nothing more than "Peace on Earth" and "Good Will amongst Men & Women".............
.............AND A shiny new Crankeinstein grain mill - model "CGM-3D" c/w ss rollers & 1/2" drive shaft

Asher for now

A couple more kegs for me and a 2nd hand freezer to be converted over to a fermentation fridge.

I was also thinkning about asking for a couple of books - Farm House Ales, Brew Like A Monk, Wild Brews - but I perused them at a book store recently and didnt feel they were worth a purchase.

Ah there is always next year!

I second never give Santa a VB - I will be giving him a pint of my Strong Amber Ale 6.7%!!

i thought brew like a monk was the best book i've read since fear & loathing in Las Vegas, well worth the $$$

I think Santa's skipping our house this year.

Latest posts

Back