What's Santa Bringing?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kong

Small world. Yep, the old Silv. does a nice shot. Can be a bitch at times too <_< though. Temp surfing covers that end.

Duff

Thermoblocks, eaghhhhh. :blink:

Here's the family shot. :lol:

Warren -

DSC00827.JPG

warrenlw63 said:
Duff

Thermoblocks, eaghhhhh. :blink:

Here's the family shot. :lol:

Warren -
[post="98998"][/post]​

Hmmpff ^_^ Fine, I'll take my new Breville and go then...

:lol:

:lol: Nah, looks the goods Duff. :beerbang:

Warren -

Beer & Coffee Snob. :beerbang:

Duff said:
Hmmpff ^_^ Fine, I'll take my new Breville and go then...

:lol:
[post="99003"][/post]​

I'll come with you Duff, then if my Breville dies we can use yours :D

www.coffeetampers.com.au
for those wanting a great tamper...! you can see it in warrens photo.
Greg does great engraving too

Didn't know you had silvia too..! (she is tempremental though.. yes)
great machine, i got rocky as well...!!!!!

I have no idea what Santa-ette has planned this year. What I do know is it's coming from the US and that can only be good :)

Good if it's brew related anyway - not so good if it's foreign policy related :blink:

Merry Xmas to all :beer:
Steve

KoNG said:
Didn't know you had silvia too..! (she is tempremental though.. yes)
great machine, i got rocky as well...!!!!!
[post="99030"][/post]​

Half your luck on the Rocky. :beerbang: I've only got a poor old Lux. Fragile looking thing, that said it's been grinding without skipping a beat for the last 2 years. :rolleyes:

Warren -

I was lucky the whole package was a 30th present...! from all my friends.
The Tamper for christmas just topped it off.

Doc... if you havent experienced a "real" tamper... look into it, really makes a difference (K&K v. AG) ha hahaa

Hopeye said:
Same as Tangent. The B@st@rd never brings me anything useful, so I end up going out and getting what I want, but, then Xmas is for the kids to enjoy and the parents to endure the company of family they don't like......... Oh, this year I"m getting an electric hedge trimmer and a chain saw. Ummmm, I see a pattern forming here.........
[post="98778"][/post]​

Darren

You don't get around after midnight pseudonymously as Peas and Korn do you? :unsure:

Warren -

Try to mind my P's and Q's. Nope not P and C. He is apparently South Ausssie. My guess is Tom or Mudguts

My missus has kindly got me some stuff for my round cooler mashtun, she ordered (with my help) a ss false bottom and ss tap with fitings and a couple of meters of silicon hose from G&G.... 1 BIG step closer to AG... almost there....

my refractomter that i bought on ebay last thurs turned up from the US yesterday (speedy!!!!!!!!!) spouse has wrapped it up on me, so no using it on saturday's brewday.

timmy said:
my refractomter that i bought on ebay last thurs turned up from the US yesterday (speedy!!!!!!!!!) spouse has wrapped it up on me, so no using it on saturday's brewday.
[post="99144"][/post]​

Hhaha yeh same here my stuff arrived a couple of days ago but the missus wont even let me look at it until xmas day! :lol:

this was what i just recently was hoping santa would bring me.alas im still crying in my beer as its not going to happen just yet.06 hopefully will bring an early xmas present.

92500_6waylucky7.gif

timmy said:
[post="99144"][/post]​

Just brew on sunday timmy..!!!!! :lol: :ph34r:

My little santa has a brought a present reasonbly fresh from fremantle (nov 05) the box has a little cherub type thing on it and i can't imagine much of whats inside it will be left by boxing day. :chug:

Have a good one brewers
Jayse

Ross said:
Well AHB has it's own Santa
[post="98538"][/post]​

Xmas eve and six three piece ss ball valves arrive on the front door, allowing me to play a belated santa to a few other Adelaide brewers (you know who you are guys ........... we aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare the minfilocs!!) :blink:

Two kegs arrived just before xmas. Trying to figure out if GMK enterprises does housecalls in 2007 :p

On the day - an electronic PH meter, chimay triple pack with glass, Grolsch 1.5L magnum, the new Proclaimers album to provide a brewing soundtrack......

....... and a custom made baseball hat that is so hyperbolic it makes Kenny seem positively modest :lol:

First the beers, then the labels, then the t shirts, now the hat - wee stu enterprises is gathering speed, all down hill and the brakes are shot, but hogmany is only six sleeps away :ph34r:

awrabest, stu

any pics/details of the Ph meter Stu?
Sounds like a great score!
I knew Santa would falter so I gave myself the Chimay pack on behalf of the cat :)
Made for a tasty but very drunk Festivus.
WTF is hogmany?

Latest posts

Back