Whats On Tap At The Platform Bar - Brissy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, no Dunkel on tap yet.

But had MT St Bridget in the bottle and Cascade First Harvest.

St Bridget is a very good Belgium Dubbel.

Cascade First Harvest is OK, not too different.

Thanks for the heads up on the taphouse.

I'll be at the Platform bar around 1:00-1:30pm Friday if anyone wants to drop by for a couple.

Cheers

They only have a very limted stock of the MT St Bidget, better get in quick.

Oh no, no Dunkel on tap yet.

But had MT St Bridget in the bottle and Cascade First Harvest.

St Bridget is a very good Belgium Dubbel.

Cascade First Harvest is OK, not too different.

Thanks for the heads up on the taphouse.

...oops...sorry WSC...the boss was told on Sat when he dropped it off " is that the dunkelweizen ? great we've been expecting this"....can't be far off , sorry again....

Scott
SCB

Mossy, Im keen, just need to pass it with the Minister of War n Finance...
:icon_cheers:

Ok guys, if you make it on Friday, excellent, if not, I'm sure we'll catchup soon.

I probably will only be there for about 2 hours but may come back around 4pm if anyone stays.

Cheers

...oops...sorry WSC...the boss was told on Sat when he dropped it off " is that the dunkelweizen ? great we've been expecting this"....can't be far off , sorry again....

Scott
SCB

It's all good scott. They will definately have some left on Monday now. The guy behind the bar said they are waiting to finish another keg of something else before the but the dunkel on.

Ok guys, if you make it on Friday, excellent, if not, I'm sure we'll catchup soon.

I probably will only be there for about 2 hours but may come back around 4pm if anyone stays.

Cheers

Maybe a possible at 3-4pm?

Bugger I'm out this week :( .

Phew! I was about to head off Winkle...

Maybe next week Guys?

Isn't Sully meeting you there?
Could be up 4 it next week.

I went down for abeer with Mossy. No dunkelweizen :(

Stone and Wood tastes good though....

Cheers - Snow

Not much of a select on tap (in my opinion), but I caught with Snow for a couple.

Cheers

Update for the Platform Tap Selection:

Squire Amber
Fat Yak Pale Ale
Hoegaarden
Squire Golden
Pisqueek Cider
Squire Pilsner
Stone and Wood Draught
Barking Flamingo - Raspberry Soda Water (IMHO)

Coopers Dark is gone.

Sunshine Coast Dunkel is still coming...they are waiting til they run out of Barking Flamingo so it could be a while........

Still no Dunkel!!!!

The barking flamingo is still on and actually tastes better with age, more flavour, better colour

Oh also forgot, they tell me they have a coopers vintage in the cellar aging for winter....giddyup!

Back