Whats In The Glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here it is.

Still very young, but very tasty
rte-emoticon.gif

Bitters are best young!

Looks fantastic... well done mate!

Edit: Now to drop the can and do it AG :super:

Bitters are best young!

Looks fantastic... well done mate!

Edit: Now to drop the can and do it AG :super:

Thanks Tony. I've actually got my first AG Bitter in the fermenter at the moment. It is looking a bit soupy :p.
Will be in the glass with photos in a month or so.

Cheers.

Drink up your Milo, son, it's good for you

milobeer.jpg

Buddy who has connections on the Darling Downs got me a few kilos of malt destined for Nestle = Milo
Not particularly plump grains but I did a SMASH with it and Willamette + Wy 1056. It turned out not a hell of a lot of carbohydrate in it as it only hit the high 30s so I dexed it up, and it's turned out so much like TED it's amazing. :rolleyes:

Actually it's great to slam it down as a lawnmower as long as it's ice cold.
I noticed a heck of a lot of frothing at the beginning of the boil, and massive cold break so I took a punt on it having a lot of protein and used it to do a cereal mash and it's a diastatic monster, that beer still carbing up. No chill haze at all in the current batch.

edit: what you see there is -1 - had to keep wiping the glass to get the shot. B)

Drink up your Milo, son, it's good for you

milobeer.jpg

Buddy who has connections on the Darling Downs got me a few kilos of malt destined for Nestle = Milo
Not particularly plump grains but I did a SMASH with it and Willamette + Wy 1056. It turned out not a hell of a lot of carbohydrate in it as it only hit the high 30s so I dexed it up, and it's turned out so much like TED it's amazing. :rolleyes:

Actually it's great to slam it down as a lawnmower as long as it's ice cold.
I noticed a heck of a lot of frothing at the beginning of the boil, and massive cold break so I took a punt on it having a lot of protein and used it to do a cereal mash and it's a diastatic monster, that beer still carbing up. No chill haze at all in the current batch.

edit: what you see there is -1 - had to keep wiping the glass to get the shot. B)

Nice beer ................ but where did you get that levitating glass!!!!

Screwy

Ohhhhh! And here was me thinking it must have been a light beer :lol:

Gettn me pished :icon_drunk:

Of course if you think about it, the glass could well have been positioned carefully, sitting on top of the knob at the middle of the Jackaroo BBQ cover

Well spotted

:p

home brewed ones in here mate ;)

Whats in the glass (commercial) for the bought ones :)

my first ever home brew, just mangrove jacks classic gold lager kit, tastes very very nice even if i do say so myself

DSCN1823.JPG

my first ever home brew, just mangrove jacks classic gold lager kit, tastes very very nice even if i do say so myself

View attachment 45973

I'll ignore the flag in the back - but I have to say good work T_Kiwi! Looks the goods and I hope you enjoy every drop in good health.

Good on you mate.

Thanks Nick, i have nearly polished off the keg and only been 7 days since cracking it open, im impressed with the quality of taste for a home brew. you can ignore the flag all you like but the flag wont ignore you, next up is a black rock pilsner blonde with #15

Back