Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely lovely.
Praise the lord. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1476942693.372588.jpg

Looking forward to working my way through these on the weekend!

Couple of old favourites and hopefully some new ones

14681573_10157648861980088_4880762821495740849_n.jpg

Glenfiddich IPA Experiment, single malt scotch finished in IPA casks.. Should be interesting!

ipa-map.jpg

Boddingtons Pub Ale from Nitro Can.

V__CAF8.JPG

Followed by Brewdog Jack Hammer. Columbus/Centennial in the boil, Simcoe/Citra/Amarillo dry hopped.

InstagramCapture_ce222b67-bec5-439b-8457-4c5b2007a6f2.jpg

Dan's, my least favorite bottlo sold me a sixer of ballast point sculpin cans along with a sixer of even keel session IPA. The even keel is 3.8%, should be interesting as I'm yet to find a ballast point beer I don't like. I'll be going with the full strength tonight however.

Pineapple Sculpin! I think I prefer Grapefruit, but I'm splitting hairs, both stellar beers. The wife prefers Pineapple, but she did get to try it fresh from the tap in the US not that long ago so I'd the memory of it fresh from the keg has abut to do with it.

gtngn6sl.jpg

Dainton's All Black IPA. Nice beer from a G&G alumni gone commercial.

Have found some Black IPA's to be a little too astringent, but this is lovely malt, a little roast, and balanced by firm, without being over-the-top bitterness. Could maybe go more aroma hops, but they're still there, just not whacking you across the back of the nostril.

Followed by a punk iPa and some other Belgian I can't make out the name of. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1478322476.454463.jpg
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1478322499.181576.jpg

Altenmunster is German, mate.

Duvel is a cracker of a beer. So simple yet wonderfully layered, soft but deadly.

Thanks Manticle.
It was also nice.
Now we are getting stuck into some daves gold. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1478326227.888307.jpg

manticle said:
Altenmunster is German, mate.

Duvel is a cracker of a beer. So simple yet wonderfully layered, soft but deadly.
Soft but deadly... Thats the reason that Duvel translates to Devil. Altenmunster is a cracker also.

Back