Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holgate ROADTRIP... Decent session on them yesterday, smashed some cascade pales then finished the night with a RIS..

Slept well.

Exile said:
Today's refreshments :D

zVEftFp.jpg

TOWER 10!!! Woohoo, treated myself to a case!!

Love the Red Trolley Ale Strauss makes as well!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1427964158.959652.jpg

Bridge Road Brewery Chevalier Saison from Beechworth, now localish. Splurged before I thought I'd try a saison of my own.
Glad I tried it. Has flavours along the lines of a wheat and while I appreciate it, I didn't enjoy it. Haters' gonna hate yo.

TheWiggman said:
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1427964158.959652.jpg

Bridge Road Brewery Chevalier Saison from Beechworth, now localish. Splurged before I thought I'd try a saison of my own.
Glad I tried it. Has flavours along the lines of a wheat and while I appreciate it, I didn't enjoy it. Haters' gonna hate yo.
Found this a little boring, not a bad beer but not that interesting either.

DU99 said:
No pics..Cricketers Arms Captain's Ipa..nice load of hops..
I tried it.....bloody terrible.

........no hops, no flavour, not even close to style, more like a golden ale but crappier!

Currently sinking (slowly) this Holgate Beelzebubs Jewels. Such a delightful beer. It's definitely 11%, but it's deliciously easy to stomach. Couldn't imagine many of them going down well, but this one is hitting the spot. Very rich, fruitcakey and very 'Belgian'. Lots of strong alcohol flavour and smell, along with the definite wine characteristic coming through, but complimenting rather than overpowering it. Cracking ruby red colour and such complex yet somehow simple flavour.

Found a guinness 250th birthday stout in the fridge. Best before 13/2/10
Hadn't suffered at all. Great stout.Wish I had a few more.

Latest posts

Back