What Would You Like Our Retailers Or Hbs To Sell?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Test Tubes and beakers for splitting/storageof liquide yeasts or yeast cultures.

JCG

I would like strong (read thick) glass fermenters with removable lid for easy cleaning. Sterilising glass is so much easier than plastic.
For the money you would fork out for such an item, you would be better served going stainless! Plus when you think of the weight involved, you would want to invest said stainless in your musculoskeletal system instead :blink:
I've got the 1969 model of one of those, she's fantastic never had any trouble with her, built for comfort and style with plenty of power under the hood, a real Rolls Royce in wives. The only minor issue I have is she's a bit hard to start in the mornings especially when its cold but once shes up and running she goes all day without skipping a beat.
Now, now... no need to skite! All I managed was a Leyland P76. It's true, you know - you really can fit a 44-gallon drum in the boot! :D
Well, it'll be good if my LHBS made and distributed beer- that is, have two kegs- one with its 'K&K recipe of the month' in it, and a partial/AG in the other, to show what a partial tastes like, and then have people try it, in butchers most likely to avoid problems of people asking for too much

This will need a liquor license, which is the biggest barrier to HBS's doing it.
As far as I know, you only need a licence if you give away samples bigger than 50mL. I tried to comply with this at one stage, but the looks I was getting when I poured a customer a 50mL sample could have frozen molten lead!

new 750ml glass bottles. 650ml just dont cut it. I just feel jibbed.
1.25L glass bottles for when you know your having a few people over (or just a nice night by urself)
(i know , i know, just go to kegs)

This was back in the days when the Brewrat chat was Aussie friendly. I cannot remember what his connection was but he may have been a sales rep for WDC in the US.

Like I said before it is a pity they are no longer around.

cheers

Darren

For what it is worth the chat is and always has been Aussie friendly... Anyone can chat there and I encourage you to do so...

http://www.skotrat.com/go/default/brew-rat-chat1/

Back