What Has Happened To Craftbrewer Radio?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO,

Graham and the Cellarman AKA Craftbrewer radio, were clearly the best brewing podcast out there. They gave us great info, and were funny as hell, didn't take themselves too seriously. They made the brewing network, Jason, Jamil and the boys, look like children. Except for Palmer, he is pretty cool. And, oh yea, Tasty, he is the best.

In other works, Graham Cellarman, PLEASE COME BACK!

IMHO,

Graham and the Cellarman AKA Craftbrewer radio, were clearly the best brewing podcast out there.
LOL, interesting first post, if I was a mod here I'm sure I'd have fun matching your IP to other user(s).

LOL, interesting first post, if I was a mod here I'm sure I'd have fun matching your IP to other user(s).

It certainly would be interesting - The planning shown here is amazing since they joined in 2008 a few months before you did.

IMHO,

Graham and the Cellarman AKA Craftbrewer radio, were clearly the best brewing podcast out there. They gave us great info, and were funny as hell, didn't take themselves too seriously. They made the brewing network, Jason, Jamil and the boys, look like children. Except for Palmer, he is pretty cool. And, oh yea, Tasty, he is the best.

In other works, Graham Cellarman, PLEASE COME BACK!

I honestly found the Craftbrewer Radio more of a laugh. Having listened to both brewing shows I can't really compare the two.

GLS comes running over the hill to AHB and then also returns from where he came just as quick. Reckon the only way "most" would listen to him now would be if he registered under an "alias"

BYB

Yes it does match another user...I'll leave it up to you guys to guess who

Batz

Yes it does match another user...I'll leave it up to you guys to guess who
Batz

Too bad if their on a dynamic IP in the same suburb/exchange as somone.

Static however.... Got the lion caged.

I'd hope it was butters.. i really do! :beerbang:

It certainly would be interesting - The planning shown here is amazing since they joined in 2008 a few months before you did.
The same person posting under multiple accounts is something that I've had to deal with as a mod of various other forums numerous times before. Sometimes the multiple accounts are created by accident (maybe JimG wanted to use a nickname to post rather than his real name) but more often they are created to deliberately shit-stir, cause trouble or promote other nefarious agenda - maybe this is a case of both.
Edit: More interesting is if it was a mod who has the ability to edit start dates, is butters a mod? ;)

butters????
I've read a few posts by butters. And I've noticed a few people really miss him (stating: come back butters). What happened? Was he banned?

I've read a few posts by butters. And I've noticed a few people really miss him (stating: come back butters). What happened? Was he banned?

Lets not go there, these two posts might even get pulled over it.

:icon_offtopic: He's in email contact with a few members. Working hard and managing to knock out the odd brew. He resigned on Post 4000 IIRC. His main nemesis no longer posts either, don't know the story behind that however. As they say, move along, nothing to see here :icon_cheers:

:icon_offtopic: He's in email contact with a few members. Working hard and managing to knock out the odd brew. He resigned on Post 4000 IIRC. His main nemesis no longer posts either, don't know the story behind that however. As they say, move along, nothing to see here :icon_cheers:

I assumed the nemesis you refer to was JimG. Darren was always a big fan of Townsville.

I think Bribie was referring to Butters.

That sucks, I started browsing this forum almost exactly 1 year ago and Butters was always a fantastic source of brewing knowledge for me when I was starting out

I think Bribie was referring to Butters.

Bribie referred to Butters's nemesis ("his nemesis no longer posts"). My assumption was that Bribie believed Darren was the arch nemesis of Butters. My second assumption was that JimG was in fact Darren. This is like an episode of Scooby Do where the villain is unmasked at the end of the episode. Or is it more like a story line from Days of Our Lives.

I must comment on the attempts to character assassinate GLS - its too late, he did it so well on the HBD so many years ago that theres no need for a reprise!

Have I been around so long I still remember the HBD ... thats scary .... ???

I must comment on the attempts to character assassinate GLS - its too late, he did it so well on the HBD so many years ago that theres no need for a reprise!

Have I been around so long I still remember the HBD ... thats scary .... ???

I remember HBD ... and if that didn't do it, meeting him in person did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back