Not sure from your site if this has similar/same features as Smartpid.
- "Simple GUI" - I have to look up instructions everytime I try to reset my ITC 308. these and PID type setting can be very confusing.
- "Programmable Step Mashing" whilst my ITC can do steps it does not take into account ramp time. so you have to take a guess a the ramping and set another stage to approximate how long it will take to get from one temp to the next before the next timer starts.
- "Control Mash Tun and HLT" - not sure how the Smartpid does it but it boasts that it can control both. So one device that can set the HLT to warm strike/sparge water at the same time it is managing the mash temp.
- "Wifi/Bluetooth connectivity" - the ability to adjust the temps from an easy to use app on the phone is very attractive (goes with the point above about simple GUI)
- "Integration with Brewfather" - The idea of being able to somehow link with the Brewfather app recipe and transfer the temp settings and stages directly from that would be amazing
- "Delayed Start" - the ability to set the dive to switch on and heat up HLT ahead of time so strike water is ready when yo want it
Those are just some of the features of Smartpid that I am aware of that I reckon would be great. If there is an existing Inkbird product that does these it would be great. If not, and these are features you could build into a future product at the great Inkbird prices I think it would be popular with homebrewers
The pic below is form the Smartpid page to give you an idea of its features
View attachment 119476