What did you buy while pissed last night?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bribie G said:
I live an hour's round trip from the nearest MegaWestfieldShoppingCityTownThing and have recently started buying things online from the same stores I can find there. Often I'm sober when doing so. To my surprise a lot of them have finally finally joined the 21st Century, have pretty good websites and in most cases free delivery over a certain value.

For example Target. When Target stores are good they are good, but over the years they, more likely, don't seem to stock anything in the sizes that most humans come in. Go to a clothes rack and everything I'm remotely interested in is small, extra small, 3xl or 4xl.
Shoes, inevitably, are 7,8,9, and 13.
You are 98 kilos, over 40 and looking for something nicely smart casual. Everything in the men's section is size XS and is a hoodie or has graffiti prints all over it or you need snake legs to fit into it.

Surprisingly Target have a really good smart section online, just bought a smart tailored blazer for the summer and when it arrived 2 days later (free delivery) it still had the store tag on it... online $69, Store $89.
Couple of Chinos and a button down shirt as well.

Big W have really lifted their game as well - I once tried to buy a bike but the site was broken. However Bunnings is dreadful. "Unavailable for delivery in your area"
Ditto. I wish they made men's clothes that had a "Beer Goitre" sizing. The chinese buggers have no idea. But the Hawiians are on the money.

Exile said:
I didn't purchase anything while pissed last night, but I did receive this today. My missus must of been pissed for purchasing them for me :lol:

d8AeiXz.jpg
I'm not generally into anything in beer that is not malt or hops but I would like to give that Indra Kunindra a crack.

SBOB said:
those would look behind a bar...
were they costly to get down here?
Tin Signs about $22AUD each, and delivery was around $42AUD
Just need to get the remaining ones now, and hope they re-make the Big Eye sign :)

razz said:
I'm not generally into anything in beer that is not malt or hops but I would like to give that Indra Kunindra a crack.
Its on my watch list at beer cartel with a few others from Ballast point ;)

Bribie G said:
I live an hour's round trip from the nearest MegaWestfieldShoppingCityTownThing and have recently started buying things online from the same stores I can find there. Often I'm sober when doing so. To my surprise a lot of them have finally finally joined the 21st Century, have pretty good websites and in most cases free delivery over a certain value.

For example Target. When Target stores are good they are good, but over the years they, more likely, don't seem to stock anything in the sizes that most humans come in. Go to a clothes rack and everything I'm remotely interested in is small, extra small, 3xl or 4xl.
Shoes, inevitably, are 7,8,9, and 13.
You are 98 kilos, over 40 and looking for something nicely smart casual. Everything in the men's section is size XS and is a hoodie or has graffiti prints all over it or you need snake legs to fit into it.

Surprisingly Target have a really good smart section online, just bought a smart tailored blazer for the summer and when it arrived 2 days later (free delivery) it still had the store tag on it... online $69, Store $89.
Couple of Chinos and a button down shirt as well.

Big W have really lifted their game as well - I once tried to buy a bike but the site was broken. However Bunnings is dreadful. "Unavailable for delivery in your area"
Went to Big W and spent $100 on clothes and shoes (size 10) yesterday. They had a few things I wanted, so I tried on some trousers and bought me some boxers (for cooler Summer sleeping) and a bright tangerine polo shirt.
I now have some comfy Chinos and Cargo pants (size 38).

Must have just caught the start of a Summer sale or such. Either way, I figured to buy a few things before I go to Adelaide for ANHC.

Latest posts

Back