What did you buy while pissed last night?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always buy long life milk by the slab and normally just put one on the belt at Aldi and say "12 of those". However a couple of times I've forgotten to mention the other eleven and if I can keep the dude talking about the specials or the weather...... Better still have your partner yakking at the end of the belt so he keeps turning his head the wrong way...................

Thread morphing into "What have you stolen?"

According to my bank, I purchased a coffee and bagel and a few other low cost items at the Ritz-Carlton New York last night.
Could have sworn I was at the Botany View Hotel watching Spurs for Jesus at the time.
It was pretty manic and I was topping up from the Sydney Craft Beer Week Opening Gala the previous night... maybe I slipped out at one stage for a quick bite...

NewtownClown said:
Thread morphing into "What have you stolen?"

According to my bank, I purchased a coffee and bagel and a few other low cost items at the Ritz-Carlton New York last night.
Could have sworn I was at the Botany View Hotel watching Spurs for Jesus at the time.
It was pretty manic and I was topping up from the Sydney Craft Beer Week Opening Gala the previous night... maybe I slipped out at one stage for a quick bite...
Well, if you're going to buy bagels, then New York is the place to buy them. I'm sure they were very tasty.

I went to the Melbourne salami festival after a long afternoon at Carwyn, bought salami and expensive pâté, returned home with no salami, no pâté and no bankcard. No idea.

krausenhaus said:
I went to the Melbourne salami festival after a long afternoon at Carwyn, bought salami and expensive pâté, returned home with no salami, no pâté and no bankcard. No idea.
You went to a sausage fest, eh?

antiphile said:
And we're the crazy ones? :huh:
LOL. I'm hearing you mate and actually the more I think about it, the more I want a pair of those shorts. :)

Ginger is currently about $25 a kilo. A knob of ginger in the corner of a supermarket trolley is virtually invisible to any checkout operator.
Curry tonight.

Brew Forky said:
LOL. I'm hearing you mate and actually the more I think about it, the more I want a pair of those shorts. :)
Don't just get the shorts, get the full set. They're effin heavy because they're made from leather. The bib part helps hold them up.

Bribie G said:
Ginger is currently about $25 a kilo. A knob of ginger in the corner of a supermarket trolley is virtually invisible to any checkout operator.
Curry tonight.
This thread is going from 'What did you buy while pissed last night' to 'What have you shoplifted recently' ;)

Bribies new pyjama's

Matalan-Halloween-Convict-Costume.jpeg

Bribie G said:
Curry tonight.
Corner of the trolley/In your sock

Tomayto/Tomato

Bribie G said:
Curry tonight.
Naughty boy !

Bribie G said:
Curry tonight.
I've been putting off my annual ginger beer as it costs around $70 to make 23 litres. You've given me some inspiration. Would also blend in down the bottum of a brown mushroom bag to.

OT but getting some thing for f all reminds me of the year 1978,.... Ok kiddies gather around and let uncle spog tell you a story.

Back in 1978 my olds were having a house built and they had bought a shmick solar HWS service for the new house ,panels,storage unit, the works.
Dad got home from work and opened the letter from the supplier lept to his feet grabbed the car keys and pissed off to pay the invoice.
He came home with a receipt grinning like an idiot,the setup was to have cost $ 750:00 but an error meant he was invoiced $ 7:50.
Couldn't have wiped the grin of his face with a shovel.

Right that's the story done get the dishes done and **** off to bed ya little shits.

Bribie G said:
I always buy long life milk by the slab and normally just put one on the belt at Aldi and say "12 of those". However a couple of times I've forgotten to mention the other eleven and if I can keep the dude talking about the specials or the weather...... Better still have your partner yakking at the end of the belt so he keeps turning his head the wrong way...................
I do the same thing but wait until it's time to pay. A distracted cashier with an open cash drawer is easy money.

Soon Bribie will be trying to convince us that by waving around a sawn-off shotgun in a bank, the tellers will give free money! :chug:

The screen on my wife's new Samsung S6 phone recently started going all black. Took it back to Telstra and they said it had been dropped and the screen had cracked.

"That will cost $400 to fix or you can buy a new phone for $600 something blah blah, it's your fault not covered by warranty blah blah."

My wife decided to get it fixed and 2 weeks later went back to pick it up. The person serving her was so preoccupied with her own on line social life that she only charged my wife for the $29 screen protector.

Wife couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Thank you Telstra. For a moment, we thought you were a bunch of rip off arseholes.

Latest posts

Back