What Did U Get For Christmas 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I'll get me coat.

Yes, thats the sort of thing. Now imagine, its late last night, your dozing after breaking your mill earlier in the day, the phone goes off and after staggering over to it you find it says "A heth-heth-heth, a heth-heth-heth, brian waddle"
Of course I was very, very drunk.

Oh bedroom gizmo!

I had a very beery Christmas this year, and some beery presents as well :)
I got some assorted Nogne O beers from my little brother.
'Beer - Tap into the Science and Art of Brewing' and 'Froth! - The Science of Beer' from my Dad.
'Wild Brews', 'Brew Like a Monk' , 'Radical Brewing', 'The Brewmaster's Table' and 'Brew Ware - How to find, adapt and build Homebrewing Equipment' from my wife :)

So far I've only really delved into Radical Brewing, book wise anyway, I've drunk three of the beers already.

Ross decided my Xmas present from the wife as soon as he added the December sale for 4 kegs delivered. Filled three of them for xmas day and returned home with one empty and the other two very close! Also got a bottle of single malt scotch and a few other bits, so overall a decent haul.

Santa forgot where I lived again, I need to have words with that fat, bearded ******* one of these days.

Back