What Did U Get For Christmas 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone in need of beer related cheer ( and not residing in Tasmania), I've got a Dan Murphy voucher for a six pack of pilsner urquell from beer and brewer. PM if interested. Beery Christmas!
Gone. Cheers all

I'm a beer drinking one. And I also go door to door.
Jesus turned water into wine so I'm happy to turn water (plus grain and hops) into beer... :)

Well, you're welcome at my door!

well i got a hangover to start with, few too many quiet ones on xmas eve.

then it all turned round after strawberrys and champagne...so we opened some presents and i got DJ Hero on the wii. now being a DJ for five years i had a chuckle at first but this is one of the best games i've played, yea some of the musics crap but to able to mix, cut and scratch tunes on a wii is so much more fun than i ever thought.

als o shout outs to the toasted sandwhich maker that will come in handy for the left over turkey and ham, the aussie cricket cap whilst watching the cricket tommrow and also a europen beer mixed six pack...2 Dab dortmundies, a budavr, a bitburger, some other pilsner and one other i cant rememeber will all come in handy for the cricket tommorow too...

oh and then there was two tickets to travis pastramas nitro circus live show in June 2010 at the tennis centre from the inlaws but now i just sound like a spoilt prick.

Messy Xmas everone ;)

what?, no Birrells? :rolleyes:

No mate! She is keeping the Birrells for you, along with the Coopers European Lager "Ale" Lager yeast for your birthday! :rolleyes:
Have a good one mate! hope you had a Merry Christmas! and have a happy safe and healthy new year mate! :D

3 ringed burner, medium pressure adjustable reg, Carton of Fat Yak, and a Little Creatures pint glass.
Stoked! Have a good one, all.

Box of 48 middie glasses and a carton of JSGA .. might have to let this g/friend hang around for a while :D

I was naughty and saved Santa the trip! :lol:

Actually, a fish lip gripper and a few kisses.

Also a bottle of Youngs Double Chocolate Stout, which have saved for today.

We bought ourself a Nintendo Wii with all the assorted paraphanalia to go with it.... ;)

And, I got a small gift from the Kids, a "Romper Stomper" DVD... :beerbang:

Xmas is all year for us Generally... :D

:party: CB

Yeah Yeah! wii got one too! apart from that a can of Coopers Euro lager from the useless sister in law and a heap of other un-related items.

Bacon, eggs and corona for breakfast mmmmmm....... Ham, turkey, salad and corona for lunch..... Roast Turkey, roast veggies, the last couple of coronas and then a couple of jimmys and coke for Dinner HIC!!

...corona...corona...couple of coronas...

I thought it was traditional for Father Christmas to give a lump of coal to people who were naughty? :blink:

I got

A Pizza Stone
Pizza cook book
BBQ Cook book
Beer-can-in-a-chicken holder thingy
10 pack of beers of the world
Bottle Wild Turkey
smelly stuff

:)

New celi tap for me and a new computer for us, :beerbang:

6 beers, mostly german + the dark scotch ale from grand ridge brewery.
hd-25 headphones
something else that hasn't arrived yet...

I got

1 Blichmann Autosparge
2 Bits and pieces to plumb autosparge and to allow gravity feed for my HLT
3 Thermowell

JJ

Got my stirplate. Set it up this morning, and can't wait to properly try it out!
Also got dvds, a 500gb portable hdd, some matchbox cars to play with the kids, and bits & pieces.
Had some Christmas beers ready to open, but no one in the extended family would really appreciate it, plus I was the driver.

One of my sons gave me these, I'll have to drink them before returning to Queensland next week :beer:

DSCF1538.JPG

Batz

Nothing beer related here either! :eek:

Plenty of wine though and a few books.
An Espresso machine and coffee Grinder too, which i'm enjoying a wee little cup of right now.

subs to BYO and Zymurgy

The book Charcuterie (the craft of salting, smoking and curing)
A George Foreman contact roaster (which seems a bit naff until you live in my rented flat and try to do a roast in the pathetically useless oven)

So right now I am cooking good Italian sausages in the roaster for lunch and chicken legs are being brined for roast dinner... mmm

Hope everyone had a good Festmas

TB

Nothing beer related here either! :eek:

Plenty of wine though and a few books.
An Espresso machine and coffee Grinder too, which i'm enjoying a wee little cup of right now.

Ha but we could relate most things to beer in some way shape or form....
"a coffee grider too"....or is it a grain crusher in disgiuse???

Back