You Know You're A Homebrewer If . . .

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh good, she has gone out for a few hours..... lol

IMG_1545.JPG

Your at the communal kitchen at a caravan park an the only one rinsing their bottles.

Rich

worked great, I only use the dish washer as a 'mechanical' use bottle tree top sqwerky thingy to sterilize after that.

I figure it can't hurt to to an extra wash.

Stux said:
You know you're a homebrewer when you decide to get chickens thinking you can then decrease your apparent per batch expenditure by deducting the grain derived eggs thus lowering your net cost/L

Now, to get it passed SWMBO
I am literally in the process of procuring some chickens for this reason!

Ya kegs are empty and ya spewin ya gotta hit the bottle shop with a million tourists dropping in to your little piece of paradise.

Thinking about chooks myself (and the overpriced eggs in Tassie).

You know you're a homebrewer when..... you're kids experience lupulin threshold shift before they're legally allowed to drink.

Or.... your toddler keeps dipping their finger in your 100 IBU hop bomb and going "mmmmm".

...when you take a leak into a 'caroma' branded toilet, and start thinking about what beer you'd like to use caraaroma in

When, back in uni days, you'd leave a party with more bottles than you went there with

Not For Horses said:
When, back in uni days, you'd leave a party with more bottles than you went there with
And you convince your friends at the bottlo before the party that it will be cheaper for them to drink long necks.

Moad said:
I am literally in the process of procuring some chickens for this reason!
Chickens, that's one thing my wife will not let me have, anything else is fine, she has mentioned a couple of times that the beer gets better treatment than she does, and its kept cooler than she is in its cool room.
But for all this she still regards me as some sort of Greek God, she calls me her Nemesis, bless her. :)

...you wander into a bottle shop and walk out 20 mins later empty handed.

...you refuse to drink out of stubbies 'cos you can't see the beer, with the accompanying "I gotta see it" [at this point wife shakes head]...

Latest posts

Back