What Did U Get For Christmas 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some good beers in that lot, mate.
Can't wait for you to try the Schofferhofer B)

We are going to have a couple this arvo Perry, only one wheat in there.
It was the 'International Beer Shops" Xmas collection. Nice Youngs pint glass included as well.

Batz

Well I recieved from the misses a few beer glasses with Red Robin Brewery etched in red ink with a robin bird perched on a stick.Plus a electric helicopter I can fly or crash in the house.

Andrew

I ended up with the Vacuum Sealer from the bulk buy, a DAAS Kapital dvd and a Hale & Pace dvd box set as token gifts for the day. A friend gave me a JS IPA 6pk which is the only alcohol I got this year (I think they are trying to tell me something :mellow:)

A Duvel and Duvel glass
A mezzaluna
A venus flower basket
Some cleanskin champagne which is really Moet & Chandon
Odds and ends

I bought a few beers from Slowbeer with some of the bonuses I got from my customers, 2 pizza stones and a pizza cookbook, and a friend knocked up this little bre rig for me. Will have to give it a trial run with just water to see if it will hold the weigth.
P1000865_1_.JPG

For brew-related gear, I got a refractometer and another Fridgemate with probe (current one controls the kegerator) to replace the analog controller on my fermenting fridge.

Merc's new Book

Mercs_Menu_Small.jpg

Found a new use for the brewstand

BrewPrawns_Small.jpg Prawns_XMAS_2009.jpg

Cooking the prawns for XMAS lunch

Some good ones too, around 10 per Kg

Prawns2_XMAS_2009.jpg

Got a 4 ring burner off the boss. Now just a couple of other things and the all grain is up and running!!!! WOOHOO FINALLY!!!!!!!!

No mate! She is keeping the Birrells for you, along with the Coopers European Lager "Ale" Lager yeast for your birthday! :rolleyes:
Have a good one mate! hope you had a Merry Christmas! and have a happy safe and healthy new year mate! :D
Cheers Josh, hope you had a good one too mate and have a good new year. Merry xmas and happy new yr to all AHB brewers. I got a pressure cleaner for xmas, not sure how to brew with it?, got a box of Boags prem Lager which I haven't tried b4 and some nice turps too, Glenlivet :D Chjeers

Not much today, but I get plenty of stuff all of the time... I recently got 6 Perlick taps and shanks, a motor and magnets for a stir plate, another Fridgemate (3 now), 3 bags of Maris Otter, Another keg (13 of them now), Beer glasses, etc. etc.

Today we went shopping for "Us" and we got 8 place settings of fine bone china from meyer's for $152. Maybe in a few days the wife will get a hundred bucks or so worth of Make up etc.

glaab pressure cleaner is good to clean brew gear with good for dirty mash tuns and kettles

got $100 of grain a couple of months ago that was my christmas present so i didn't get anything on the day but yesterday the wife stopped into the bottle shop to get some wine and came out with a chimay pack that had a red, white and blue chimay bottle and a glass to go with them :D you have got to love them don't you.

cheer's matho

Two F&P 215litre slimline freezers from my wife (via Retravision). One for beer kegs. One for produce.

Cash from parents. Will probably become a new firehose, or beer taps. Or a big fermenter. Or a fridgemate.

Edit: Plus a dozen mixed beers from a mate ranging from Duvel through some Samuel Smiths to some East Euro Lager stuff I can't pronounce.

I got Mercs Book for my birthday and the family chipped in to get me a counter pressure bottle filler. Awesome!

A couple of gas lift bar stools and a Red Dwarf DVD to watch while sitting on one drinking. B)
Just need to pick up my Fast Show boxed set and there's plenty of wasted hours coming up.

A couple of gas lift bar stools and a Red Dwarf DVD to watch while sitting on one drinking. B)
Just need to pick up my Fast Show boxed set and there's plenty of wasted hours coming up.
A friend got that boxed set for christmas, he's been texting me at all hours with quotes.
Suit you sir.

Back