What Did U Get For Christmas 2009

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Merry Christmas all....
I got a Avita food preserver and sealer, plus a packet of bags.
Bring on those Chinese hops. :super:
Cheers

Camembert kit from Country Brewer, A Couche cloth and special blade for slashing the tops of loaves for my bread making, a timber bread box, a VW Beetle t-shirt, PS3 game... and other things that have escaped my mind atm.

23 jet mongolian burner in a cast iron stand...was an 'early' present and was christened a couple of weeks back!

very happy!

merry xmas to all

:icon_cheers:

Well my 6 bottles of craft beer turned into 18, nice.

Also got an iPod Touch which I'm writing this on, so naturally downloaded all the beer apps. 2.5kg of green coffee to roast up, drink and add to beers!

a 50 litre pot + lid, digi scales with 1g increments and a 25L blue fermenter - look out 2010 lol.

Split a 4 pack of kegs with RK, so 2 kegs and some bits and bobs from Craft Brewer to allow me to finish the bar fridge.

Handing out my Christmas APA to family and friends as part of the gift of giving this festive season... here tis the label.

View attachment 34160

Hi Raven,

did you use the 1272 for the apa?Label looks great.

Cheers

As far as homebrew gear my wife go me

Kegmate fridge
3 tap font
4 keg deal
CO2 bottle
CO2 reg
all fittings to hook it up.

woohoo will set it up in the morning.

QldKev

Me too. We might as well be Jehovah's Witnesses. Except beer drinking ones who don't bother going door-to-door.

I'm a beer drinking one. And I also go door to door.
Jesus turned water into wine so I'm happy to turn water (plus grain and hops) into beer... :)

As they say Kev, "You Lucky, Lucky *******"!!!! :)

Me, I've got nothing yet, but my Xmas will be on Monday as that's when the missus gets home. I did however, get an early present of tickets to the Gold Coast BIg Day Out. Muse FTW!

Cheers

The kids gave me a gift box with 12 mixed specialty beer glasses, and the wife gave me an awesome leather bar stool... I'm cheering all the way to the Kegerator :super:

Merry Christmas everyone

Cheers
Carboy :icon_cheers:

2 x books

"beer glorious beer" by Peter Wheeler & Graeme J Garton

"Extreme Brewing" By Sam Calagione

And a tempmate wired up in a cool box (but i got this last friday and its got a English brown under its wing at the mo)

A postal scale and a ported better-bottle with all its thingymebobs

oh, and belgian chocolates.
Yum!

I'm a beer drinking one. And I also go door to door.
Jesus turned water into wine so I'm happy to turn water (plus grain and hops) into beer... :)
would be funny if you have knocked on my door lol (we live close enough to one another)

i also got nothing but we dont do prezzies, i bought my own, prolly to many to list in the last month

As they say Kev, "You Lucky, Lucky *******"!!!! :)

Me, I've got nothing yet, but my Xmas will be on Monday as that's when the missus gets home. I did however, get an early present of tickets to the Gold Coast BIg Day Out. Muse FTW!

Cheers

Thats an awesome present my wife wanted tickets but they had sold out in 12 minutes. Whose the lucky *******??? :)

QldKev

bought the wife some clothes.. now she said i can get some stuff for the brewery upto 150. so was thinking a ss falsie esky bottom screen fron beer belly and a hopscreen for the keggle

Latest posts

Back