What Are We All Doing For Australia Day?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My birthday is on the 27th (64) so I'll be doing a double celebration. As well as spending an hour writing an erotic secret letter to my mistress. May I praise Allah for choosing me to live long enough to become a thoroughly dirty old man. :)

edit: then I shall attend to my goats

Haha, glad I'm not the only one... Lukiferj just liked my post from last year.
Started reading this thread, then stumbled over my own post on page two... :blink:

1. Mourning the end of the holidays (I am a teacher and expect no sympathy)

2. Cooking kangaroo fillet with rosti, beetroot pesto, tahini and beans (well at least the kangaroo is Aussie)

3. Folks are visiting

4. Maybe a cheeky beach fish early for bream (had alot of success with chicken thigh strips of late)

Helping a mate move house, then drinking beer.
Sunday I plan to check out green beacon brewery, provided ex tropical cyclone Oswald isn't pissing rain horizontally through their roller door

Mates wife is being naturalised, so on the piss with him.
My missus has organised a bit of gathering with some other folk who also have an unquenchable thirst...... so looks like I'll be drinking alcohol.

Meet friends, drink keg, have meal on gas fired steel plate while listening to the hottest one hundred.

Majority of the cuntz voted to work. Working ANZAC day as well and the fuckers say I got no respect. ******* arse wipes.

Bribie G said:
My birthday is on the 27th (64) so I'll be doing a double celebration. As well as spending an hour writing an erotic secret letter to my mistress. May I praise Allah for choosing me to live long enough to become a thoroughly dirty old man. :)

edit: then I shall attend to my goats
Take a day off Bribie, the goats will wait till tomorrow. cepting maybe the cute amarous one....

Wedding to go to.

Hopefully brewing a red ale on the Monday...

haha. Dick jokes.

"I love dick, and the taste is a beauty, why else would thousands be trying to get here?"

[media][/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonathon said:
Big JJJ bash at the olds.

Last Year
WOW Jonathon. What a farking ripper looking day. Are all those people somehow related to your parents??? If you read my Oz day a few posts back, you'd invite me to yours out of guilt :lol: Looks like a really fun day.
I'll be trying to find something to talk (yell) about with these guys

728bb6bc327343963bd3fb938113a297Retired_People.jpg

Boarding a plane at 11AM and landing in LAX at 11AM to continue the celebrations.
Followed by a month of beer heaven on the west coast + superbowl week in vegas.

Was taking the family to the wife's sisters place near the beach for the weekend, but the wife and her sister have had a blue, so heading further inland instead and taking kids to Dubbo Zoo. Hoping to have a feed at a pub with some interesting beers on tap that night, but being Dubbo, I'm not holding my breath. Pity, the sister in law lives near HopDog BeerWorks, so was going to pay their cellar door another visit. Oh well.

On standby for work in case some dickhead lights a fire in the State Forest. If the coast is clear after 6pm have a beer and BBQ.

Latest posts

Back