What Are We All Doing For Australia Day?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer, BBQ, cricket/JJJ 100 and float in the pool.

Ride the deadly treadly to my mates place and repeat.

Ride back, repeat + watch Freo fireworks from roof of house.

Drive for 2 hours to the inlaws for a BBQ.
Talk to the inlaws 90 y.o friends.
Repeat myself coz they cant hear me.
Repeat myself coz they still cant hear me.
Give up on talking.
Drink a couple of light beer coz I'm driving.
Miss the cricket. They hate sport.
Act interested as my nephews show me their latest electronic toys.
Listen to my dumb-ass bro-in-law rabbit on. He's the world expert on everyting - including my job.
Drive 2 hours home.

Its a tradition.
Hey mckenry,
Some times just sometimes, traditions need to be broken, if you just went ape shit on your home brew and played up big time, misses would have to drive, you will be in the dog house for a day or 2, roses given to swmbo next day, problem solved as you won't be invited back. Or even better give the 90 y.olds some homebrew they are probably hanging for a good timeCheers

Was going to camp but to hot, so probably drink beer with the missus and listen to the hottest 100 JJJ

Actually I think I'll be on the roof trying to track down a effing leak :(
Hopefully get out to NickB's brewday afterwards :icon_cheers:

I'm gunna throw some CB (this is my new scientific term for botulism) in Nicks chiller, that'll get the scientists thinking.

Actually I think I'll be on the roof trying to track down a effing leak :(

If make it tomorrow night we could get Campbell and the three of us could take a look at it ! Couldn't be any harder that a garage door and we're guns at those.

Batz

If make it tomorrow night we could get Campbell and the three of us could take a look at it ! Couldn't be any harder that a garage door and we're guns at those.

Batz

:D
Letme see -
1) mud tracked all through the house, 2) one of us falling thru the ceiling, 3) while another falls off a ladder and 4) the leak somehow gets bigger.
Yes, a piece of piss, we have the skills!

Hopefully you've missed the worst of it up there, a bunch of roads are closed on the Northside ATM.

Daughters 1st birthday
Which means everyone drinking my beer Belgian Wit <_<

Leaving the country for uganda. Work.

:D
Letme see -
1) mud tracked all through the house, 2) one of us falling thru the ceiling, 3) while another falls off a ladder and 4) the leak somehow gets bigger.
Yes, a piece of piss, we have the skills!

Hopefully you've missed the worst of it up there, a bunch of roads are closed on the Northside ATM.

I just got through Pender Creek a couple of hours ago, the rains eased up so with only light rain tonight it should be OK. It looks like Caloundra is copping a hammering atm.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story...es-amid-deluge/

Batz

Having a BBQ with a bunch of friends we were posted overseas with. I have a Star Wars Pale Ale (plenty of Galaxy in there) on tap, along with soda water, and my new drip tray arrived today!

Hopefully Summer will show it's face so the pool can get a workout too.

Washing bugs off ute after december's long drive. Mowing lawn. Not eating lamb.

Give up on talking.
Listen to my dumb-ass bro-in-law rabbit on. He's the world expert on everyting - including my job.
Drive 2 hours home.

Its a tradition.

What a cracking day planned, Mckenry!! Be sure to grab yourself some no-doze on the way there ya poor bugger! Perhaps a morphine patch would be a better option. :lol:
Here it will be cricket, chops and CPA clone.

Give up on talking.
Drive 2 hours home.

Its a tradition.

tradition needs a c*#t so you can **** it......

Ill be working, and it will be better than your day. :p

My cricket club has its annual President's XI vs Vice-President's XI T20 game on Coogee Oval. Followed by singlet and thongs day at CBH.

My cricket club has its annual President's XI vs Vice-President's XI T20 game on Coogee Oval. Followed by singlet and thongs day at CBH.
Ware the ice cream!
:ph34r:

menu_breakfast.jpgbreakfast_one_tree_point.jpg

Since the far south coast of NSW looks like we'll have a fine sunny day (unlike my drenched north coast cousins) its the annual Tuross Netball Club breakfast on One Tree Point, beach cricket, then a late bbq lunch till darkness falls. Ahh, the serenity...

Attachments

• main_beach_tuross.bmp
    74.4 KB · Views: 20
  • view_from_one_tree_point.bmp
    147.8 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back