• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

website deals of the day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold !

I've been meaning to get along to the new Matilda Bay venue. They also do some limited run brews alongside their regulars

+1. Yeh like Itchy Green Pants. Never heard of it or seen it anywhere. Has anyone tried this?

Yep...I didn't rate it much.

Had it at Club Kilsyth probably 5 months ago. It has a weird stitched felt font label.

Quite bland as I remember...not much in the way of hops for an APA...and quite hazy. It did have a wheaty 'tang', which explains the haze.

Maybe a better summer pint ?

Have bought my voucher for Matilda Bay. Never tried one of these coupon deals before so fingers crossed.

Tried Fancy pants at the fed square showcase and thought about as highly of it as Danwood. Love Alpha though and still haven't tried dogbolter so this will be my chance.

:icon_offtopic: Danwood IGP is supposed to be a "cloudy australian ale" not an APA, if that's what you were expecting.

:icon_offtopic: Danwood IGP is supposed to be a "cloudy australian ale" not an APA, if that's what you were expecting.

:ph34r: Yes... errrm...that's what I meant...an Australian Pale Ale...APA...obviously :ph34r:

Thanks Liam.... I screwed that desciption up somewhat, didn't I ?!

I still didn't like it though, but then I don't like the Coopers Pale either.

$2.90 a bottle or 29.90 case of 12 on website now. Never tried it but tempted at that price for 500ml.

Looks like it's gone up to $2.90. Was definitely $1.90 last night. Bit annoyed that it has sold out at my local as $1.90 for 500ml beer plus a crown top bottle is a good price.

Don Fernando's Pizza and Tacos - 4 tacos 2 drinks $12, 2 large pizzas $15 - (Swan St, Richmond, Vic)

I know there are an abundance of meal-type-deals, and the above link is LivingSocial's deal-share thing, however this place is new and has quite good reviews on UrbanSpoon - especially for the authentic-tacos.
The next Melbourne Brewers meeting will be just up the road and it's between the train-station and the Great Britain Hotel ... so it is 'beer related'.

I got a message yesterday that the vac sealers we ordered (the ones for $49 inc. postage) are at the depot in NSW and are on there way.

Got an email today:

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances - it appears that this deal is unable to proceed as planned and as such, Ouffer will be issuing a full refund to all purchasers. The respective funds should be back with you within 3 business days. Rest assured that our awesome Deals Team are working hard to get another, similar deal featured on the site as soon as possible!

Way to disappoint people! They must have played my money on the short-term money market and made some cash. Now they're returning my capital with no interest and no thanks.
Another disappointment from Ouffer. They have refunded the price of the beer, but kept the postage amount. not 3 days either, mind you.

What the? Surely, FULL refund means full refund?

I have sent an email to their support team. Not happy, Jan!

Another disappointment from Ouffer. They have refunded the price of the beer, but kept the postage amount. not 3 days either, mind you.

What the? Surely, FULL refund means full refund?

I have sent an email to their support team. Not happy, Jan!

Hopefully an honest mistake on their part, though I have had similar things happen in the past with sellers in general (and coincidently they always favour the seller!)

vaccum sealer $49 Dealboard

has anyone recieved theirs yet

I ended up going through www.betterbequick.com

They have Vacuum Sealers for $49 plus about $8 postage.

Ordered on the 30/7. They emailed me saying I should have it in the mail next week.

We'll see.

I got a message yesterday that the vac sealers we ordered (the ones for $49 inc. postage) are at the depot in NSW and are on there way.

Was your vacuum sealer ordered from Dealboard?

I just made contact with them, and got the following response "Please be informed that DealBoard works a littledifferently than other shopping websites that you may have visited or purchasedfrom in the past.In order to ensure attractive offers and discounts, wequote 2-10 weeks for delivery of all retail products.
Your Food Vacuum Sealer will be dispatched for deliveryto your specified shipping address within 2-8 weeks of the purchase date whichshould be on or before 31 August. Warm Regards The DealBoard Team"

I ended up going through www.betterbequick.com

They have Vacuum Sealers for $49 plus about $8 postage.

Ordered on the 30/7. They emailed me saying I should have it in the mail next week.

We'll see.

Good to know, I ordered from the same place on the 31st, haven't had a chance to heck my PO box. Looks like it wont be there yet. Would have been nice if they said it was being shipped from overseas prior to purchase <_<

Back